Take 5 minutes and spread some love!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take 5 minutes and spread some love!

In January 2016, I started THIS thread as a reminder to try to take at least 5 minutes a day to leave comments in the gallery:

I challenge you to take 5 minutes today--and every day possible--and comment on 5 (or more if you can) images in the gallery! You'll be inspired and you'll encourage 5 (or more) of your friends here at Just Art. Your comments don't have to be lengthy, just a few words to let someone know you've noticed her art. Robyn has created a fantastic place for us to hang out, with the motto being "caring and sharing." Take some time in the gallery to show you care.

While posting in the thread isn't a requirement, there are several of us who used it to keep track of our commenting. (It was especially helpful to me when I was busy for several days and wanted to catch up.)

That thread is long and since we're getting ready to start a new year, I thought I'd start a new thread. Spend some time in the gallery today--you'll be inspired and you'll inspire others when you comment on their art!

Kim, great idea to start a new thread. There are members who regularly leave at least 5 comments for others. And there are also members who are not following gallery guidelines and do not leave at least two comments for each page uploaded. I hope in 2017 that more members will leave comments for others in the gallery.

Done for December 31 2016.

My Just Art Gallery

Comment

Ah, I posted on the other thread, but I loved everyone up today

Comment

Thank you to ALL the great members who regularly leave lovely comments for others. Unfortunately there will always be those who take advantage of the site and either can't read or don't care about following the guidelines. It's disappointing that some people see sites like this as their personal playground and give nothing in return!! It can be hard, but not impossible, to track these people down, but I will try my best.

Comment

• Evelyn
          Evelyn commented
          Editing a comment
          ahhh ... don't bother spending your time trying to track them down ... it's their loss ... you've got more important things to do ... fiddling with this site, your paintings, the shack, this site, being you ....

Left some love just now...and as usual...there are stunning images in our wonderful gallery. Happy New Year to everyone.

Comment

I don't post in this, Kim .... it's a thing with me ... ... but I've gotten so much better at leaving comments ... just ask Robyn ... I'm working on getting a medal and a halo

Comment

• KimR.
            KimR. commented
            Editing a comment
            You don't have to, Evelyn, and I know you've gotten better! Be sure to create an avatar with your medal and halo!

• Robyn
            Robyn commented
            Editing a comment
            I need to get onto this medal for Evelyn! She so needs and deserves one! LOL

January 1 done (for now, I like to leave comments as I watch the news--softens the blow of it)!

Comment

done for January 1.

Comment

January 2 done.

Comment

Done for January 1 (New Year's Day).

My Just Art Gallery

Comment

done for January 2.

Comment

Done for January 2.

My Just Art Gallery

Comment

January 3 done.

Comment

Actually got time to leave some loving today !! .... the gallery rocks !! as always

Comment

• KimR.
                          KimR. commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Yes, it does!

Done for January 3.

My Just Art Gallery

Comment

Working...
                        X