No announcement yet.

Woot woot!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ohhhh, thank you, Robyn!!!! Now I can pass out with no worries!!!!!!

Comment

Only 60 bottles to GO!!!! Is anybody going to help me drink all this beer??????

Comment

FIFTY and counting!!!! And I am sober!!!!!!------BOY I hope you all arn't really taking this in!!! I am the world's biggest Teetotaler ever!!! Can't stand the taste of alcohol!!! BUT----its fun pretending I am drinking ALL this beer!!! Now hand me another one!!

Comment

Wow Nancy, you must have hollow legs to have put away so many beers already. It will be the last beer that will send you over the edge, just wait and see !

Comment

Lol Nancy... don't forget about all those celebration beers you'll have too... you'll be rolling into next week!

Comment

Hi Nancy...I'm sending you over a bottle of 'Veteran Campaigner' beer....'Good Honest Amber Session Ale' is the description! Brewed at a Micro brewery two miles down the road from where I live in Essex.

Comment

Can i hear Nancy singing? is the party about to start? ive made a cake and also brought her 2 bottles of beersup up Mrs

Comment

I haven't been on the computer in a few days (visiting family and playing with my sweet Caroline) and I see that Nancy hasn't had one beer but 51! I think the party has already started!

My Just Art Gallery

Comment

Take one down and pass it around... 49 bottles of beer on the wall! The party tain't over til you are wasted Nancy! lol
                    Sandy

Comment

May I point out that SHE is the only one to have carried on so ... the rest of us moved up quietly and with grace ... we didn't pat ourselves on the back and drink like a fool ... next thing you know somebody will have to travel all that way up there to find her ... I'm not going! Really, Nancy ...

Comment

• Robyn
                        Robyn commented
                        Editing a comment

• NancyP
                        NancyP commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Hay Evelyn, thats cause I am the only one that has the gumption to LIIVE IT UP over this BIG milestone of hitting 2500 posts!!! Just cause you quietly snuck in the back door ain't my fault!!!!! And you better treat me nice. Don't forget, I will be seeing you in a few weeks and I don't get mad----I GET EVEN!!!!! BBWWWWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

• Evelyn
                        Evelyn commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I didn't even realize when I reached that milestone LOL

Aww go on Evelyn if it had been Margaritas you would have been up there like a shot !

Comment

• Evelyn
                        Evelyn commented
                        Editing a comment
                        well now, you do have a point there, Vivi ... but I would be quiet about it

HAH HAH HAH You tell her, Vivi!!!!!

Comment

Looks Nancy, you get to have your lovely face on our latest feature.............the premier senior members' page.

See top of page for tab and link. I've just created this so it's still a work in progress.

Comment

• Anne
                          Anne commented
                          Editing a comment
                          That's lovely Robyn...what a cool new feature for your site. x

Robyn!! How neat is that! I love it!!! Of course it will look even more beautiful when my face is up there!!!!!

Comment

• Robyn
                          Robyn commented
                          Editing a comment
                          But of course Nancy!!

• nemla
                          nemla commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Wow fancy that ! cheers !

Way to go Nancy.......how I've missed this place!!

Comment

• nemla
                          nemla commented
                          Editing a comment
                          you are back now ! ;-)

• Pekarokiki
                          Pekarokiki commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Hello Vivi yes back last night, I'm struggling with jet lag at the moment so thought I'd go through the forum and gallery.....oh my goodness....so much to catch up on 😱😱 good to be back though!
                      Working...
                      X