One happy mama!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One happy mama!!!!

Been away for a few days but with a fabulous excuse!! This is my son, Brad. The last time I saw him, he was 3 months old and I kissed him goodbye. Details arn't important. Just a stupid kid at the time!! The wonderful part is that he was raised by two fabulous parents and for that I am so grateful!! I never looked for him because I didn't want to mess up his life in any way. I figured if it was going to happen, it would just happen. Who would have ever figured it would be our kids!!! My youngest daughter spit into a tube and sent it off to Ancestry.com. Unknown to her; my son's daughter (my granddaughter!!) did the same thing. Yep---the rest is history. They connected and put two and two together, and on Saturday my son, daughter-in-law and granddaughter arrived at Alpena airport for a four day visit with their new HUGE family! They were blown away with all the sisters, brothers, nieces, nephews, cousins etc etc etc!! They were beyond happy, as they are from a very small family. Sunday was "Get to know you" day and there must have been 25-30 relatives coming and going all day!!! My children have always known about him and some have even tried over the years to find him. They are all thrilled beyond words that they finally have their brother with them. So-----I am ONE HAPPY MAMA. All her baby chicks are finally together!!!

http://gallery.justartscrapbooking.c...ul-moment.html

Nancy, how absolutely WONDERFUL! I can only imagine your joy right now, you must be feeling so blessed!! I'm sure you have a lot to catch up on and enjoy this wonderful miracle for the rest of your life.

I'm so THRILLED for you!!!!!

Comment

Nancy, wonderful and happy news! I'm very happy for you.

My Just Art Gallery

Comment

Oh wow, Nancy, what a story!
        I'm so happy for you!

Comment

Oh my goodness Nancy, this is the stuff we watch on a TV show....how absolutely wonderful for you....I am so happy for you and your newly found family and that photo is so special....you must be on cloud 9! ❤️❤️

Comment

ohhh dear Nancy, let me embrace you - what a story with this happy end- I'm so so so very happy for you!

Comment

moved me to tears. I´m so happy for your family that you are reunited

Comment

Wow, Nancy! That’s quite a story!! I’m very happy for you.

Comment

absolutely wonderful - so happy for you

Comment

Nancy I'm so happy for you, your story is so touching.xxx

Comment

Wow, what a wonderful discovery and so touching. Thrilled for you all and wishing lots of good happy times ahead xxxx

Comment

What a wonderful story and blessing Nancy!! Wishing you many happy times together!!!!!
                        Save
                        Save
                        Save
                        Save

Comment

oh Nancy what a brilliant time for you and all your family....what is the chance of your daughter and granddaughter both getting the dna test ..it was so meant to happen...I'm overjoyed for all of you...enjoy the rest of your lives together...

Comment

I'm crying, Nancy, what a wonderful story of happiness for you and all of your family!

Comment

Your story does bring a tear to the eye Nancy. So happy for you and the family and hope for many happy years for you all in the future...

Comment

Working...
                              X