Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Take 5 minutes to inspire your Just Art friends!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take 5 minutes to inspire your Just Art friends!

Happy New Year, Just Art Friends!

Doesn't it make you feel good when others comment on your images in the gallery? But you know what makes me feel even better? Finding inspiration in the gallery and letting that person know I like his/her images! I got off track with commenting (and creating) in 2017 due to some personal things and really missed it, so my goal is to do more in 2018.

In January 2016, I started THIS thread as a reminder to try to take at least 5 minutes a day to leave comments in the gallery:

I challenge you to take 5 minutes today--and every day possible--and comment on 5 (or more if you can) images in the gallery! You'll be inspired and you'll encourage 5 (or more) of your friends here at Just Art. Your comments don't have to be lengthy, just a few words to let someone know you've noticed his/her art. Robyn has created a fantastic place for us to hang out, with the motto being "caring and sharing." Take some time in the gallery to show you care.

While posting in the thread isn't a requirement, there are several of us who used it to keep track of our commenting. (It was especially helpful to me when I was busy for several days and wanted to catch up.)

The 2017 thread is long and since we've started a new year, I thought I'd start a new thread. Spend some time in the gallery today--you'll be inspired and you'll inspire others when you comment on their art!

My Just Art Gallery

January 1 and 2 done.

My Just Art Gallery

Comment

Thank you Kim. I am looking forward to a new year filled with incredible inspiration from our members! Thank you to all the members who have commented on my art and posts in 2017. This has made me feel appreciated to be a part of this incredible community. When I receive comments on my art it makes me inspired to create more. I do hope that all of our members will find time in their busy schedules this year to comment and make our members feel appreciated and inspired. Happy 2018 to all!!! Thank you Robyn for Just Art!! I wish you much success and happiness in 2018!!!!
      Last edited by Diane's Art; 01-02-2018, 03:42 PM.
      Save
      Save
      Save
      Save

Comment

• KimR.
        KimR. commented
        Editing a comment
        Just Art rocks!

Thank you Kim. I have been rather remiss in posting on the previous thread. I will try and remember this year. I do try and comment on all the pages because I find them all so inspiring. Sometimes, though, my comments may be a bit short. That is no reflection on the pages just my stupid hands playing up. Thank you to everyone for all the comments on my pages. I really appreciate it. xxxx

Comment

• KimR.
        KimR. commented
        Editing a comment
        Rosie, you don't have to post in this thread. Commenting on all of the pages is a huge undertaking (speaking from past experience)!

Happy New Year to you too Kim and agree with all you have said. I love to see all the inspiring pages and feel really honoured when people take the time to comment on my work.
      Thanks everyone xxx

Comment

• KimR.
        KimR. commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you, Barb!

Thank you Kim for starting this thread when I first started scrapping on daisytrail and people left comments on my pages it gave me a lot more confidence, I do enjoy commenting on pages as everyone is unique and inspiring I find I also learn more, sometimes I am in a rush or as you know my little eye operation didn't deter me either some times I only leave a short comment but there is not a page that I have found that I couldn't comment on as everyone puts so much into their beautiful work as long as I can I will always comment even while I am on away on holiday because I really enjoy it..xxxxx

Comment

• KimR.
        KimR. commented
        Editing a comment
        You're welcome, Mary. You've done so much here in the 6 months you've been here and your comments are always appreciated!

• Poppy
        Poppy commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you so much Kim .xxxxx

Kim, thank you. I appreciate and thank everyone who takes the time to leave a comment on my pages.

My Just Art Gallery

Comment

• KimR.
        KimR. commented
        Editing a comment
        You're welcome, Grace!

Kim, Happy New Year to you!
      I find our gallery very inspiring and creative - and I think comments are important.
      I thank everyone who comments on my layouts

Comment

• KimR.
        KimR. commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, comments are definitely important!

January the 1st ...2...done.

Comment

January 1st, 2nd and 3rd done. xxxx

Comment

January 3 done.

My Just Art Gallery