News about Rosie

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News about Rosie

Just to let you all know Rosie has been taken ill with the flu which will make her MS much worse her Husband Stewart has had to go into Hospital as he has the flu and is suffering from a bad foot, Rosie is on her own her daughter Becky won't be able to get home from Uni until Tuesday.I will stay in touch and keep you all updated.
    Last edited by Poppy; 01-22-2018, 12:42 PM.

Mary, I am so sorry to hear about Rosie being ill. I will pray for her and her husband.
    Save
    Save
    Save
    Save

Comment

So sorry to hear that Rosie and her husband are not well. Thank you for letting us know. My thoughts and prayers will be with them.

Comment

So sorry to hear this Mary! I will keep her in my thoughts.

Comment

sorry to hear about Rosie ..I hope she's feeling better soon.xx

Comment

I am so sorry to hear about Rosie being ill & with her husbands issues too. I will pray for them both. Thx 4 the update!!

Happiness keeps You Sweet,
            Trials keep You Strong, Sorrows keep You Human, Failures keeps You Humble,
            Success keeps You Glowing, But Only God keeps You Going!!

Comment

Oh dear Mary, first you and now Rosie. Thank you for letting us know about Rosie.

Thinking of you Rosie and hoping for a quick recovery for you and your husband. There seems to be so much sickness about at the moment............not here as I'm basking in lovely hot sun at the moment, but some countries in the northern hemisphere seem to have been hit hard with winter flu etc.

Comment

omgosh ... y'all just need to quit ... both of you need to take it easy and get completely well ... thinking of her and her husband

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that Rosie and her husband both have the flu. I had a bad feeling that Rosie was not well because I noticed that she was not posting the last couple of days. I hope Rosie and her husband are better soon.

My Just Art Gallery

Comment

ohh- I'm sorry to hear that !!!! many greetings and good wishes to Rosie!!

Comment

Hope Rosie is ok...Best wishes to her xxxxx

Comment

I am so sorry to hear that Rosie and her husband have the flu. Hope she and her hubby will feel better soon.

Comment

So sorry to hear you are ill, Rosie. Hope you and your husband soon feel much better.

Comment

This flu is so bad this year .... praying Rosie and her hubby both get better soon

Comment

I'm getting really worried about Rosie I have emailed her but she is not replying to any of them, I will keep trying.

Comment

• Digi-Scrap
                                Digi-Scrap commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Thx 4 UR update, I hope you get a hold of her soon!!
                            Working...
                            X