No announcement yet.

News about Rosie

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is very sad news! I will continue to pray for Rosie and Stewart.
    Save
    Save
    Save
    Save

Comment

I'm sorry to hear the sad news. I will continue to keep both of them in my prayers.

My Just Art Gallery

Comment

Very upsetting news....I hope and pray that he gets well..and thinking about them all...

Comment

So very sorry to hear this news. Keeping them both in my thoughts and hope Stewart can get through this.

Comment

Des nouvelles que je prend à l'instant. Comme cela m'attriste, je ne les connais pas bien entendu, mais j'ai pu apprécier la présence chaleureuse de notre amie sur ce forum. J'espère qu'Elle va nous revenir très vite. Mes pensées sincères concernant son mari qui le pauvre est en mauvaise situation. AMICALEMENT
            ------------------------------------

News that I'm taking right now. As it saddens me, I do not know of course, but I could appreciate the presence of our friend on this forum. I hope she will come back very soon. My sincere thoughts about her poor husband is in a bad situation. FRIENDLY

http://gallery.justartscrapbooking.com/u1191-orkan.html

Comment

So sorry to hear the news about Rosie and her husband. Will be keeping them in my thoughts and prayers.

Comment

Rosie ... I'm sorry to hear this as well ... prayers for both you and Stewart .... this is so hard to take in even when you are feeling well, Take care.

Comment

Thank you Mary for keeping us all updated. Such awful news, thinking of them all and praying for a good outcome xxx

Comment

I'm so sorry to tell you that the Hospital is taking Stewart's leg off tomorrow, Rosie said they don't think he will make it through the operation she is certain he wont, I wish it was better news for you all.

Comment

From your previous report this awful news seemed almost inevitable, Mary, but thanks for letting us know.

Comment

My heart goes out to Rosie and her family at this very difficult time.

Comment

Sorry for the bad news about Rosie and her husband, Send you my best thoughts and hope everything will be ok. xx

Comment

I've thought about Rosie and her husband so many times today, praying he comes through surgery and things take a turn for the better.

My Just Art Gallery

Comment

Just awful news. I will continue to hope for a miracle for Stewart and Rosie.

Comment

This is so sad but will continue to pray for a miracle xx

Comment

Working...
                                X