News on Stewart and Thank You

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News on Stewart and Thank You

First of all I want to thank everyone for all the lovely messages. Sorry I have not been around but these past two weeks have been terrible and I have not been able to concentrate on anything but Stewart.

He is now doing much better in himself and his kidneys are working normally. They are working to get a better blood supply to his good leg so that it remains healthy. His amputation is healing well and shows no signs of any infection. His heart is still a bit weak and we are hoping that will improve soon. Things are starting to get a bit bettter but he has a long road to recovery ahead of him.

Again, thank you all. I hope to get back here soon once the MS has calmed down a bit.

Hugs Rosie xxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you for an update when you have so much on .... I am so happy Stewart is staring to get better ... one step at a time ... now is the time to put focus on yourself and your MS ... I can only imagine how difficult the last few months have been for you .... prayers still being sent

Comment

It's a huge surprise (but a welcome one!) to see you posting here, Rosie. It's great that you're able to share such positive news after the tough time you've been going through.

Comment

Its been tough for you Rosie, hopefully the worst is behind you now, concentrate on getting yourself better, we have really missed you. xxxxx

Comment

So happy things are looking up for you and Stewart. Positive Thinking, Rosie.....hugs

Comment

It’s good to hear from you Rosie and especially to hear that Stewarts condition is improving albeit slowly. As you say, he still has a long way to go and we will still be remembering him and yourself in prayer. Take care.

Comment

I'm so glad Rosie read good news from you. I am with you in spirit. My evening prayers are for you and Stewart. xoxo
              http://gallery.justartscrapbooking.com/m10-jirsev.html

Comment

OH Rosie, what a time you both have had ... so glad to hear Stewart is showing improvement ... now for that awful MS to calm down so you can get to feeling better

Comment

I've been thinking about the both of you often and you have been in my prayers. Big hugs Rosie...
                  Sandy

Comment

It's so lovely to see you back on the forum Rosie and I will continue to keep you and Stewart in my thoughts.

Please don't worry about what is going on here at the site. Your job now is to look after yourself so you can support Stewart.

Very big supportive hugs........

Comment

My dear Rosie, apparently I have missed what is going on, but please know that I will be sending prayers for Stewart and for you. You are such a beam of light on this site so please take care of yourself, and Stewart, as you are missed when you are not here. HUGS!!!!

Comment

Rosie, good news that Stewart is improving. I hope that your MS will calm down and that you will feel better soon. I will continue to keep both of you in my prayers. Sending you big hugs,

My Just Art Gallery

Comment

Oh Rosie it was such a lovely surprise to see your post today and my heart fluttered as I read your positive news, ..... thank you Lord. You are such a special lady and loved by so many of us. I will continue to keep both you and Stewart in my prayers. What a fantastic group this is, when you realise that people in so many parts of the world, are concentrating on you in their prayers. God less xo

Comment

So happy to read this news, Rosie. Sending you a lot of positive thoughts.

Comment

Dear Rosie, I am pleased that Stewart is doing better and that he has stabilized.
                              I send you my best regards and continue to get well soon!

Comment

Working...
                              X