No announcement yet.

News on Stewart and Thank You

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so glad to hear from you Rosie...Have been thinking about you all....I'm so pleased Stewart is progressing well....Look after yourself .missing you xxxxxxx

Comment

I'm happy to hear things are getting a bit better with you and Stewart, Rosie. What a terrible few weeks it has been for you!
      I hope you'll keep progressing!

Comment

It is so good to hear from you Rosie!! I am so sorry for the pain and suffering you and Stewart have to endure. I will continue to pray for the both of you. Take care of yourself so you have the strength to help care for Stewart when he gets home.
        Save
        Save
        Save
        Save

Comment

So good to hear from you, Rosie. Sending get well wishes for both you and Steward. <<< hugs >>>

Comment

Rosie, it 's so nice to hear from you ,and that things are improving...you and your husband have had a terrible time but now you see light at the end of the tunnel sending good wishes and hope you both continue to improve xx

Comment

This was surely the best post of the day ! One day at the time, Still thinking about you and Stewart, but with a much lighter heart.

Comment

Rosie, I am so glad that Stewart is doing better and surely your MS will calm down. I can imagine how painful this was for you. Still thinking of you both.

Comment

So lovely to hear from you Rosie and so pleased to hear that Stewart is doing well. Wishing continued good health for you both. Take care

Comment

Thank you all. I really appreciate all the support. I will try and catch up with the commenting over the next few days, but my hands are not good so my comments may be a bit short. xxxx

Comment

Really made my day to see you posting good news here. I’m suffering from flu too, but compared to your worries it’s nothing. Hope Stewart continues to grow in strength and you soon start to feel better.

Comment

Whoops sorry Rosie, my earlier post should have read God Bless, not God less. Xx

Comment

• Rosie
                          Rosie commented
                          Editing a comment
                          LOL. I did not even notice. xxx

Rosie, thank you for all the wonderful comments you left today! Please take care of yourself and rest your hand until you are feeling much better.

My Just Art Gallery

Comment

rosei - great news that stuart is getting better - hope he gets stronger each day and you take care of yourself too.

Comment

It's so good to see you here again, Rosie, we've all been so worried about you and Stewart!

My Just Art Gallery

Comment

Good news! Stewart has improved so much that he is being moved to rehab. tomorrow. Much quicker than he anticipated. He will be in a facility much closer to home so we will be able to visit more often. xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Working...
                              X