No announcement yet.

News on Stewart and Thank You

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's wonderful, Rosie! Thanks for letting us know.

Please give Stewart my very best wishes.

Comment

absolutely the best news I've heard in a good while ...

Comment

Excellent news Rosie. I guess there is still a way to go, but I think you are over the major hump in the road.

Comment

That’s wonderful news Rosie. Thank you for sharing it.xx

Comment

Rosie, thank you for the wonderful update.

My Just Art Gallery

Comment

Wonderful news Rosie, it will be closer for you to be able to see him now, this is just what you need having this good news.xxxxx

Comment

So happy to hear your wonderful news Rosie. I'm sure it will buck you as well as Stewart up no end. Thank you for sharing your good news with us.

Comment

Great news Rosie, will make things so much better for you both.

Comment

That's wonderful, Rosie! So happy to hear he's making good progress. Big hugs!

My Just Art Gallery

Comment

I am so happy for both of you.

Comment

That is good news! Now his work begins. Onward and upward one step at a time! Now that I think about it, I went to the nursing home last year on Feb 7th. It's a year later and I'm still getting better each day. It will take a long time but he can do it! I'm rooting for him.... you too!
                        Sandy

Comment

Wow .... visiting will help him heal that much faster I think .... I'm so glad he has been able to fight his way through this .... Stewart is a fighter and so are you ... all the best and prayers

Comment

Thank you, Rosie, for the wonderful news. I am so happy for you both.

Comment

Thank you for the update Rosie. That is such wonderful news!!! It will be good for you to be able to spend time with him more now that Stewart will be closer to home. Take care of yourself!!
                              Save
                              Save
                              Save
                              Save

Comment

This must of been such an awful situation for you all to have to deal with, so pleased things are slowly improving in the right direction. Take care of yourself and Stewart. Massive love and hugs to you all xxx

Comment

Working...
                                X