creating digital art - how many...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• creating digital art - how many...

just wondering, when you create digital art, do you tend to use elements/backgrounds from one kit/one designer or a number of kits/designers. I usually stick to one designer and kit as it is easier to credit when posting. just curious what others do.

Kelly, I don't do much scrapping these days as this site, my dogs and watercolour painting keeps me busy, but when I did, I pretty much liked to stick to just the one kit.

A couple of years back I had a massive clean out of my HD and got rid of a lot of my older purchases, but I still have a LOT of stuff (quite a bit from when I used to do CT work) and honestly I couldn't be bothered going through it all just to find a particular element............it's just easier to stick with one or two kits per page.

Comment

I tend to concentrate on one kit because I know everything goes together and I don't like to waste time hunting for things.
      My Blog: with2worlds.org
      Instagram: Jana_NJ
      Facebook: facebook.com/2worlds

Comment

I am a super time waster when it comes to looking for that 1 thing lol. I use many kits, but often from 1 or 2 designers at the time only ,because their styles stay similar from kit to kit. Having said that I have been known to use 6 or 7 different designers too, but not that often.

Comment

I tend to use one kit Kelly otherwise I forget the names if I use several lol I must try others and remember to write the names down.xxx

Comment

Hmmm - if I'm making a traditional scrap page maybe one kit. But I love to create scenes and tend to go all over the place. LOL

Comment

I've always been pretty much a one kit person, whether traditional or art journaling. Once in a while I will stretch out a little, but that is usually because I know what I want and what kit it is in.

Comment

I can waste so much time looking through all my stuff for that extra embellishment that I just know I need to add to my page, so I can use lots from several kits and then loose track of all those I have used. Find it very hard to just use one kit !

Comment

I typically use one kit, it's just easier for me!

My Just Art Gallery

Comment

Working...
                  X