Gallery infringements

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gallery infringements

I want to say thank you to those members who flag images in the gallery from people who are not following guidelines and in some cases making no attempt to do so.

Please know that I do follow up on this. Mr. Nice Guy Robyn has gone!! Images are deleted and I send one warning. After that no further warning is sent.

THANKS!

HIP HIP .... welcome to the new & improved Robyn ...

Comment

Yep, this is the new me. Perhaps this should be my new avatar!!

Comment

• BrightEyes
        BrightEyes commented
        Editing a comment
        Looks just like you. LOL

• Sandy
        Sandy commented
        Editing a comment
        Hahahahaha!

WATCH OUT!!! She is watching you!! And for all of us who follow the rules, we thank her!!!!!!!

Comment

Robyn, it's great that you are enforcing the gallery guidelines.

My Just Art Gallery

Comment

i hope i have not done anything wrong - not always sure when 24 hours is

Comment

• Robyn
            Robyn commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm sure you haven't Stacey. You would have heard from me if you had!

• Sue C
            Sue C commented
            Editing a comment
            and if you tried to upload too much the site wouldn't let you .... rest easy

• Grace
            Grace commented
            Editing a comment
            Stacey, see post 23 in Uploads to Gallery: http://forum.justartscrapbooking.com...-gallery/page2
            Robyn took off the limit in the gallery software on Jan 29 2018 because the limit was causing problems to some members. She stated that more than 3 images uploaded per 24 hour period will be deleted without any notice of explanation.

It's an honor system for each member not to upload more than 3 images within a 24 hour period. Since there's no limit set in the gallery software, it's possible for a member to upload more than 3 images any time. Robyn said in post 1 in this thread that she sends one warning and after that no further warnings are sent.

OK, I have to confess ... never gave a thought to it being 24 hrs. ... if I put up a 3rd one on a Monday, come 12:01 Tuesday I figured it was a new day

Comment

• Robyn
            Robyn commented
            Editing a comment
            Let's not get too picky about this. I always had it as a daily limit and then that was questioned so I changed it to 24 hours..........but you all know what I mean. It's just a guideline.

I love the gallery guidelines! Thank you, Robyn!

Comment

I like the new Robyn .... it's like owning/monitoring/dealing with anything in life .... you have to be tough but fair and that is what you have become ... go girl go girl go girl ... that may sound harsh but it isn't .... women are raised to accept anything and not to complain ... especially our generation so dealing with things that need a firm hand can seem 'out of character' and then we take on something that needs leadership and we learn differently ...
            Last edited by Sue C; 02-09-2018, 02:49 PM.

Comment

• Evelyn
              Evelyn commented
              Editing a comment
              well said Sue ...

You go, girl! There are so few rules at this site that anyone who breaks them needs to be banned!

My Just Art Gallery

Comment

Looks like the strategy of the 'new improved Robyn' may be working. I'm pretty sure that I have p....... off a couple of people in the process, but so be it!

It's impossible to please everyone all of the time!!

Comment

• Sue C
                Sue C commented
                Editing a comment
                Love your little devil .... you are the grandest ever

Your doing a great job Robyn, those that don't obey the rules will just have to look out if they don't like it well TOUGH....xxxxx

Comment

As you say Robyn it's impossible to please everyone but none of them can say they weren't warned. You are the one bearing the load and the financial burden of this site and they should be more respectful.

Comment

You are right it has to be done....Folk should not take advantage.. I'm shaking in my boots now ! ♥♥♥

Comment

Love your new avatar, Robyn!

My Just Art Gallery

Comment

Working...
                    X