Back from vacation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back from vacation

Hi, I'm just back from my long winter holiday, which turned out to be a working holiday as the ceiling in the bathroom of my sister's house where we were staying, caved in due to too much rain and snow. This meant I had to cancel my 70th birthday celebrations and we used the whole holiday to help sort it. I did manage to drag hubby to a craft store one day and got loads of card crafting supplies.
    Looking forward to getting back into the swing of things on the group.

That was an unusual vacation at least your Sister will be glad the ceiling is fixed it was good you managed to get some craft supplis, now you can enjoy being back again. xxx

Comment

Welcome back. Sorry your vacation did not turn out as expected. xxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

It's good to see you back, Christine!

My Just Art Gallery

Comment

Oops. An 'interesting' way to celebrate a birthday, Christine! I hope everything is sorted out now.

Welcome back.

Comment

Happy Belated 70th birthday, Christine ~ I know firsthand what a mess that is and I'm sure she was glad to have you both there to pitch in ... welcome back

Comment

Welcome back, Christine!

Comment

Christine, welcome back! After your working vacation, did you celebrate your birthday?

My Just Art Gallery

Comment

• bondem
                  bondem commented
                  Editing a comment
                  No Grace, I took it as a sign that it wasn't meant to be.
              Working...
              X