Hello Everybody πŸ‘‹πŸΌπŸ‘‹πŸΌ

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Everybody πŸ‘‹πŸΌπŸ‘‹πŸΌ

Hella everybody....firstly a very belated Merry Xmas & Happy New Year to you all...I feel like I’ve been gone forever and apologies for just disappearing but it was time out doing nothing but concentrating on the family and me that I desperately needed.
    I’ve missed scrapping and especially missed this wonderful place and all of you... just looking at the blog and the LOs in the forum I have seen some of your amazing creations and they are all inspiring me....haven’t even touched the gallery yet 😱πŸ€ͺ
    I’m not back fully and probably won’t be doing any challenges just yet (have recently had small hand op - stitches out tomorrow yay and few other issues) ...though these fingers have already started itching lol so for now I’m just going to enjoy looking at all those beautiful creations and keeping up with all the goings on here....I’m so glad to be back albeit as just a stalker for the time being xx

Its lovely to see you again belated Happy New Year so pleased you had a good Christmas with your family, I hope your hand gets better soon as I am looking forward to seeing your pages again, I have missed you.xxxxx

Comment

Welcome back Karen!!! A belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you as well. I hope your hand is feeling better soon. Enjoy the family time!! Life can be so hectic.
      Save
      Save
      Save
      Save

Comment

Welcome back Karen ... hope your hand mends completely ... soon .... so you can scratch those itches

Comment

Welcome back, dear Karen, I wish you a happy new year and look forward to seeing you again!

Comment

Welcome back. So nice to " see " you.

Comment

Welcome back! That is one of the awesome things about around here...even if you vanish for a while everyone is still happy to see you when you manage to return! I do this often......

Comment

Welcome back. Lovely to see you again. Really hope your hand gets better soon. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Good to see you back Karen and hope your hand heals soon, don't rush it xxx

Comment

I was about to send out the Mounties to search for you, Karen! Time out when you need it is important. Hope your holiday was a good one and wishes for a complete, speedy healing.

Comment

Thank you everybody for your welcoming comments....ooh how I’ve missed your loving 😜😍

Comment

You already know that I'm so very pleased to see you back here Karen. Real life does sometimes get in the way.............as it should!

WELCOME HOME!

Comment

KAREN!!!!!!!!! So glad to see you again, I've missed you! Hope your hand heals soon so you're able to get back to scrapping!

My Just Art Gallery

Comment

Welcome back, Karen! So nice to " see" you! Hope everything goed well with your hand.

Comment

Hi Karen and welcome back. I hope your hand is completely well soon. Enjoy the time with your family.

My Just Art Gallery

Comment

Working...
                              X