No announcement yet.

inviting daisytrailers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just now saw this thread, sooooooo WELCOME!! to all you Daisy Trailers, Just Art is a wonderful site, you will love it here. Lotsa help if you need it, so just ask. Enjoy, and have fun..

Comment

Thank you for letting me join your site

Comment

I am going to change my profile picture as soon as possible.

Comment

• Robyn
          Robyn commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi Sylvia and a WARM WELCOME to our Just Art site!

• Diane's Art
          Diane's Art commented
          Editing a comment
          Welcome to Just Art Sylvia!! We are happy that you joined us!

Hi Alfred lovely to see you oh wise one

Comment

Hello Alfred the great

Comment

Hi jennyjennyjenny

Thank you so much for the link on DT I would never have found this wonderful site otherwise.

Suz

Comment

• Robyn
              Robyn commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi Suz.... WELCOME to Just Art.............so pleased you have found us!

• jennyjennyjenny
              jennyjennyjenny commented
              Editing a comment
              glad you got here see your pages later

I love it that there's a place for us who are having DaisyTrail withdrawals to get their DT fix again. But now that I've been here a few days, I have to ask, "Now what"? I found my way here and ldon't know what to do next. Is there a separate place for DTers to submit and/or uploads? Is this the page where we just DaisyTrail chat? I've looked and looked and obviously missed something and don't know what to do now. Please help me get unlost.

Comment

• Alfred
              Alfred commented
              Editing a comment
              DaisyTrail was a community which was essentially set up by Serif (Europe) Ltd as a vehicle for selling 'digikits' for use with their CraftArtist software. Its small team, which was semi-autonomous, comprised illustrators and marketing staff, together with some technical backup for the shop and the forum. As on Just Art, the most active members regularly uploaded pages to the gallery, and the forum allowed users to share tips and solve problems as well as engaging in general chat. There were lots of blog articles, often including links to YouTube videos (which are still extant) and there were occasion competitions with digikits as prizes. The stated reason for the closure of DT was that they were no longer selling enough kits to keep it viable.

• bondem
              bondem commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks for the info Alfred

• nemla
              nemla commented
              Editing a comment
              I have sent you a private message.

This is a great thread for new members if you need help in navigating the site etc.

http://forum.justartscrapbooking.com...ding-this-site

Comment

Working...
            X