Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Old CraftArtist Tutorials (from DaisyTrail)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old CraftArtist Tutorials (from DaisyTrail)

Hi folks

With Robyn's permission I thought that it might be a good idea to have a dedicated thread for links to some of the old CraftArtist (and DSA) tutorials that were created by various DaisyTrail members over the years.

This post is 'Time Sensitive' as DaisyTrail will be closing it's doors in 7 days time (August 11th 2017!) but I'll endeavour to get as many links to Old CA tutorials here as I can.

Well it looks like most of the Tutorials by members from DT will be 'saved' to this thread as Alfred has come to the rescue and is working away at saving all the pages that were uploaded as tutorials.

CraftArtist Tutorials - Serif Videos ....YouTubeNot made by DT members obviously but I thought a link here might be useful.

CraftArtist (DSA) Tutorials by DaisyTrailers
    Last edited by Anne; 08-04-2017, 07:38 PM. Reason: Updated the comment as the 'cavalry' arrived to help.....in the form of Alfred!

I take it you aren't trying to save absolutely everything from the 70+ links (there are a few numbers missing, for some odd reason) in the 'Tutorials by DaisyTrail Members' threads, Anne, but I'd be happy to lend a hand.

Comment

• Anne
      Anne commented
      Editing a comment
      Ooh no Alfred.....just the ones that are easily linked to. There are some which are 'Projects' uploaded to DT which, unless the creator can help with the original files, I don't think will be suitable. Any suggestions and help from yourself would be most welcome....thank you!

Thank you so much Daisytrailers!! I am still trying to learn the software.
    Save
    Save
    Save
    Save

Comment

Great idea Anne

Comment

Great Idea o often have to go back to certain things because i forget how to.....especially typo art effect..glad you saved this Thanks xx

Comment

thanks I wil have to have a look.

Comment

• Anne
            Anne commented
            Editing a comment
            Alfred is 'saving' all the Pages that were made as tutorials and uploaded to DT so we should have a fairly 'full' list copied over to JA.

Thanks for all the work you are putting into this.

Comment

Thank you so much for all your efforts, I was desperately trying to download all I could with Exede yelling at me for my usage! :P Please tell me the Youtube videos will be remaining after the 11th? I thought I read somewhere they are.

Comment

• Robyn
              Robyn commented
              Editing a comment
              Hello peej and WELCOME to Just Art.

Originally posted by peej View Post
            Please tell me the Youtube videos will be remaining after the 11th? I thought I read somewhere they are.
            Yes, they are. Charlotte (DaisyTrail Illustration Team leader) posted recently to the DaisyTrail forums to reassure us that they would be.

Comment

Thank you guys, with my memory this helps a lot, Big thanks to you both and to all those that made these tuts possible.

Comment

Thank you so much Anne and Alfred. xxxx

Comment

A quick update ....Alfred and myself have managed to save almost all of the Tutorials made by members at DaisyTrail and we are now in the process of collating everything and making it into a format that is easily shared. The links will be added in the first post of this thread as we get them done.......

Comment

• Diane's Art
                    Diane's Art commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thank you very much Anne and Alfred!!!

Well done to you both for saving this valuable information

Comment

• Anne
                    Anne commented
                    Editing a comment
                    It was too precious to let go Barb...I'm so glad that we've managed to get so much stuff saved! x

Well done Anne and Alfred!!! x

Comment

Work is in progress now to get all the saved images and text into a 'Friendly' format for all to access.......updates will appear 'as and when'

Comment

Working...
                    X