Free Summer-ish Layered Quick Page

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Summer-ish Layered Quick Page

I'm giving this layered Quick Page away as part of a challenge at my shop, but I wanted you all to have it too.It's based on the page I did to capture one of my favorite rose bushes, which I'll have to leave behind in my move this coming Wednesday.

Download your Quick Page in the format you like from the links below. If you're asked to create a Dropbox account, just say "no thanks".

Note: The TIF downloads are the same as PSD files, but they take less space. Each has a white top layer that says "Delete this" - so be sure to do that.
    • 12 x 12 is here
    • U.S. Letter size is here
    • A4 Size is here
    • PNG files in 12 x 12 format is here
    My Summer-ish Take 2 Collection is in my shop now.. If you already have the original Summer-sh, when you click on the image below to get to my shop, the product description contains a link to the product that contains the new bits only.

And last but not least, I give my newsletter subscribers to very special coupons and because I have such a soft spot for the Just Art members, I'm gI'm giving you all the same codes. Just don't tell on me, ok?

Spend $15.00 in my shop and use coupon code VR-SUMMER-FIVE to take $5.00 off of your total order
    Spend $25.00 in my shop and use coupon code VR-SUMMER-50 to take FIFTY percent off of your total order
    Vicki Robinson
    Oscraps Shop | Blog | Facebook | Newsletter Signup | Pinterest

Awesome! Thanks girlfriend! What a great sale too!!!
    Sandy

Comment

Your kit looks so beautiful Vicki! Thank you for the quickpage!

Comment

Thanks for the freebie will will play later

Comment

Working...
        X