Just Art Birthday Challenge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Art Birthday Challenge

April is our second birthday. I think I opened the site to the public on about April 20th, 2015.

I haven't planned any of the usual birthday hoopla, so I'm offering this challenge.

Let's pat ourselves on the back!

Create a birthday page that will tell us what you like about Just Art. It doesn't have to be a traditional birthday page with cake and balloons (although it can be if you wish), but more about what you like about being a member here.

At the end of the month, TWO people will be chosen AT RANDOM to receive a $10 gift voucher each on the store of their choice (assuming the chosen store offers gift certificates).

Please post your images in the monthly challenges gallery HERE, and then come back and post your image in this thread so that I don't miss it (if it's not here in this thread it may miss out on the random draw).

I look forward to seeing your pages and thanks to all of you who have contributed to make the site the success that I hope you feel it is.

Save

29 views to date and nobody interested enough to make a comment. Hmmmm..........

I will think of another theme that may be bit easier or more popular. Thinking cap on..........
    Save

Comment

Maybe they are getting ready for Easter weekend Robyn .... I know I am... our dinner is Friday afternoon so lots to do lots to do lots to do .... lol ... my house is a mess after 6 months of concentrating on anything but ... maybe leave it until mid week ?? that will give everybody a chance to see it .

Comment

Thinking cap on - I love this site but have only been here a few months. Congrats on another year! May you be around many many decades

Comment

Just saw this today. "I'm thinnin' Lucy I'm thinnin'!"

Comment

Happy Birthday Just Art!!!!!

Thank you for the challenge Robyn. I will have some time off for Easter break and hope to do some scrapbooking.

Comment

I saw this on FB late last night.. and been out all morning, but popped in to see what the challenge is. Will need to put my thinking cap on. Happy 2nd Birthday Just Art!!

Comment

Robyn, thank you for the wonderful Just Art Birthday Challenge. I was wondering if we were going to celebrate this year and I'm glad that we are.

My Just Art Gallery

Comment

Thanks for this challenge Robyn! An idea is in my head but I am not sure whether I would be able to realize it.

Comment

I was NOT one of the 29 - don't forget the non-members can view the forum threads, I bet it was them... of course we expect a birthday celebration challenge, Robyn!

Comment

First of all, I congratulate on the second birthday! Robyn, and i'm very glad that you have opened this wonderful forum!
                      it wonderful , that we here can scrapp at our own pace, use our own things , and our creativity is greatly encouraged and there are so many different peers and styles that I get a lot of input and inspiration.
                      I am very happy to meet you all.
                      So, now to my layout, no, it does not fit at all, but, as I looked today in the collab of the last year, I found the almost finished layout - I did not finish it at that time and I forgot it.
                      And today I found it and finished it- and I show you my layout- It's not the requested theme, but I say in the transferred sense that the forum here is like this paw.
                      Thanks for everything, Robyn!
                      ....so sorry for my bad English.....

Comment

• Robyn
                        Robyn commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I agree with that Evelyn!

• Veronika
                        Veronika commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Thank you so much!

• jazzmom
                        jazzmom commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Gorgeous layout!

Recently accepted on this forum which I adore, I am fast going to put my neurons to make you a beautiful birthday card

Comment

• Evelyn
                        Evelyn commented
                        Editing a comment
                        and we are glad you found us, Orkan, and share your talent with us

I'm up for the challenge. I've had two years of fun here so it should be easy! Happy Birthday Robyn.

Comment

Congratulations on the second Birthday! Of course i'm up for the challenge! Will think of something and be back!

Comment

I haven't been around as much lately as I'd like to, but I LOVE Just Art! I'll get a page done soon...thinking now.

My Just Art Gallery

Comment

Working...
                          X