Recipes for Just Art Blog challenge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recipes for Just Art Blog challenge

Are you interested in participating to add recipes in the RECIPE category on the Just Art Blog?

Copied and pasted from Robyn’s post: “Do you enjoy cooking? Would you be willing to offer some of your culinary expertise, either in the form of a recipe or tips…or it could even be a funny story about how your recipe went swiftly downhill to disaster status.”

If you would like to use a recipe card template, Diane hosted the December 2016 Share Your Favorite Recipes and created a 4 x 6 PSD recipe card template and png files to download in the Freebies – share privately with registered members
    Photoshop Recipe Card Template http://forum.justartscrapbooking.com...-card-template

In addition to food recipes, I think it will be fun to use the special recipes from Old Recipe Book.com
    http://oldrecipebook.com/special-recipes.shtml

Please upload your pages to the monthly Challenges gallery and post a link back to this thread.

I am looking forward to seeing your pages.

This is a Friendship Cake recipe by Andrea from the Digital Design Den recipe exchange which is similar to the Friendship Cake recipe in the special recipes from Old Recipe Book.com.

And this is a Spinach Dip recipe using Diane’s recipe template.

Edited Aug 1, 2017, to add link to Measurements and Conversions from US measurements to Metric.
    http://startcooking.com/measurement-...version-charts
    Last edited by Grace; 08-02-2017, 05:20 AM.

My Just Art Gallery

I will get on it next week now not this week as have been poorly but will certainly get to the date and walnut cake next week xx

Comment

• Grace
      Grace commented
      Editing a comment
      Jenny, hope you feel better very soon. The challenge remains open so you will be able to upload your recipe any time.

• Robyn
      Robyn commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry to hear you are not well Jenny. Date and walnut........YUM!

Great idea!!! And I DO have a few recipe books----I'm not tellin' how many!!!!!

Comment

• Grace
      Grace commented
      Editing a comment
      Nancy--LOL--I have a lot of recipe books too!

Thank you Grace for hosting this challenge.

Comment

• Grace
      Grace commented
      Editing a comment
      Robyn, you are welcome. Hopefully you will have a lot of recipes to add to the Recipe category for the Just Art blog.

​Thank you Grace for a brilliant challenge... a favourite cookie recipe with a bit of help from Paddington! x

Comment

• teddio
      teddio commented
      Editing a comment
      I usually just get stuck in Debby they don't take long to make... they never last very long in our house so I hope you like them. Have fun! xxx

• debby todd
      debby todd commented
      Editing a comment
      okay teddie --- my granddaughter is coming over tonight so ... I picked up smarties; converted your grams into cups; used "maple" syrup (like pancake syrup); no eggs????, well I didn't put any in; and then one last conversion for the over temp (350 degrees here ) they are in the fridge ready to be rolled into 15 balls and baked to make my house smell like heaven ... she needs to guess what the candy is in these "surprise" cookies ... will let you know!~

• debby todd
      debby todd commented
      Editing a comment
      OMG, teddie --- I looked at your wonderful out and it looks like your smarties and our smarties are not the same! it looks like your smarties are our skittles only pastel?????? same problem I had giving out a pretzel mix recipe and not everyone knew what a pretzel was ... well, I let your know how my smarties turn out

Thank you Grace for a great challenge! I love scrapping food and recipes. This is a quick bread - no yeast and no kneading.
    Last edited by doglvr49; 08-07-2017, 03:53 PM.

Comment

• Poppy
      Poppy commented
      Editing a comment
      Ooh sounds yummy. brilliant page and recipe Kathy.xxx

• Rosie
      Rosie commented
      Editing a comment
      Looks like a wonderful recipe. Love the design of your page. xxxx

• debby todd
      debby todd commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm just working my way through this challenge and pinning all these wonderful recipes .... I love olive bread and this looks easy peasy (oops, that's another challenge)

A great challenge Grace...thank you!

Comment

• Rosie
      Rosie commented
      Editing a comment
      This looks really tasty. Never thought of using lavender in cooking before. xxxx

• Grace
      Grace commented
      Editing a comment
      Anne, the Lavender Au Gratin Potatoes sounds delicious! Love the gorgeous recipe page with the beautiful elements and A Fragrant Memory kit that you created! Thank you for participating in the recipes for Just Art blog challenge.

• Poppy
      Poppy commented
      Editing a comment
      Amazing recipe Anne.xxx

Thank you Grace for hosting the challenge and providing the link for the recipe card template.
    Save
    Save
    Save
    Save

Comment

• Grace
      Grace commented
      Editing a comment
      Diane, I'm glad to host the recipes for the Just Art blog challenge. Thank you again for the great recipe card template.

Awesome challenge ... will have to bake bread

Comment

• Grace
      Grace commented
      Editing a comment
      Sue, it would be wonderful if you have the time to bake bread!

love to read the interesting recipes and the wonderful layouts!

Comment

• Grace
      Grace commented
      Editing a comment
      Veronika, me too--love the interesting recipes and the wonderful layouts!

Be back when I have a moment to post one of my many challeges!!

Happiness keeps You Sweet,
    Trials keep You Strong, Sorrows keep You Human, Failures keeps You Humble,
    Success keeps You Glowing, But Only God keeps You Going!!

Comment

ive tried to link it said invalid liink grrrrr

Comment

• Grace
        Grace commented
        Editing a comment
        Jean, the trifle recipe page is beautiful and the trifle looks yummy and delicious! Thank you for participating in the recipes for the Just Art Blog challenge.

• Poppy
        Poppy commented
        Editing a comment
        Oooooh love a bit of trifle Jean never had it without jelly.xxx

• Rosie
        Rosie commented
        Editing a comment
        Have not had trifle for years. Gorgeous recipe and page. xxxx

Because it is always very hot here the summer, I eat practically salads. A speciality of the South of France is the Salade niçoise

Comment

• Grace
        Grace commented
        Editing a comment
        Love the beautiful photos of the Salad Nicoise and the recipe cards and the cute vegetables on your wonderful recipe page. Thank you for participating in the recipes for the Just Art blog challenge.

• Rosie
        Rosie commented
        Editing a comment
        Gorgeous fresh colors and page. Just right for a salad. xx

• debby todd
        debby todd commented
        Editing a comment
        what am amazingly yummy LO! I love the brightness of the veggies against the equally bright paper! I need to do a copy/past translation on the recipe 'cuz the photos look amazing!

Thank you for the challenge Grace.

Save
      Save
      Save
      Save

Comment

• Diane's Art
        Diane's Art commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you Grace. The tortillas are very delicious and have become a favorite in our family.

• Rosie
        Rosie commented
        Editing a comment
        I love tortillas. Gorgeous recipe and page. xxx

• debby todd
        debby todd commented
        Editing a comment
        serious -- I had on idea they could be so simple, I can't wait to try them as I really am not a fan of the store-bought kind. Thanks

Thanks, Grace, for the recipe referral page ... I love puttsing around and placing that poem on top of an "already there" recipe card was just what the doctor ordered! Thanks for the challenge.

http://gallery.justartscrapbooking.c...-by-grace.html

Comment

• Grace
        Grace commented
        Editing a comment
        Debby, love the wonderful recipe from the Old Recipe Book on your beautiful recipe page!. Thank you for participating in the recipes for the Just Art Blog challenge.
    Working...
    X