Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Featured Designer Challenge - Vicki Robinson Designs.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Featured Designer Challenge - Vicki Robinson Designs.

I'm thrilled to have Vicki as our June Featured Designer.

Please click on the FEATURED DESIGNERS tab (above) to read about Vicki and see a selection of her products from her OScraps store in the slideshow at the top of the page.

Vicki is also the featured designer at OScraps for this month and if you click HERE, you can read more about Vicki and she also has a freebie there for you as well.........and another freebie if you are a newsletter subscriber. How good is that!

Vicki is having a promotion on her Express Yourself: Hope Collection, and this lovely coordinated freebie is exclusively for Just Art members. In the download she has included a 20% off coupon for her store.

Look in the Registered Members only section of the forum for the download link. See HERE.

The challenge is for you to use this freebie and/or use any of Vicki's designs to create a page. Please upload to the Featured Designer gallery HERE.

This is the full collection on sale for 50% off through June 22nd. The collection includes each of the three Express Yourself: Hope kits; Express Yourself: Hope Page Borders; and a set of digital and printable journaling cards. Image is linked to the store for further previews.

Oh I am so excited to use one of Vicki's collections!!!

Comment

Yeah Great challenge
      My Blog: with2worlds.org
      Instagram: Jana_NJ
      Facebook: facebook.com/2worlds

Comment

It's exciting that Vicki is the featured designer this month for Just Art and for Oscraps! Thank you for the exclusive gift. I already have the Express Yourself Hope Collection in my digi-stash.

My Just Art Gallery

Comment

ahh- super- love her KITs and Stuff so much! - thank you !

Comment

I actually had one of the kits from Vicki's Hope Collection.. here is the page I did sometime ago with it. If I have a chance I will do another including the freebie from Vicki.

The photo is of my late niece, taken just before the double lung transplant she had. She had such hope and faith that it would be the beginning of a new life for her. Sadly she passed away a month to the day later.

Last edited by vicki23; 06-06-2017, 06:00 AM.

Comment

• Vicki-Robinson
              Vicki-Robinson commented
              Editing a comment
              Oh, Vicki! I'm so sorry to hear this! Big hug!!!

• vicki23
              vicki23 commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you ladies, it is over 2 years now, but I still miss her a great deal. She features in a lot of my pages.

• Pekarokiki
              Pekarokiki commented
              Editing a comment
              Beautiful page for a beautiful girl, so sorry for your loss Vicki!

Thank you for your kind words, Ladies!
            Vicki Robinson
            Oscraps Shop | Blog | Facebook | Newsletter Signup | Pinterest

Comment

Thank you Vicki! Loved the clusters, and especially the flairs (I seem to have a soft spot for those).

Comment

• Vicki-Robinson
                Vicki-Robinson commented
                Editing a comment
                Oh what a great program that is - and I'm so glad you like the freebie!

I love and use Vicki's Hope Collection- thank you for the Challenge!

Comment

• Vicki-Robinson
                Vicki-Robinson commented
                Editing a comment
                What an ADORABLE photo! Boy that cluster fits perfectly!!!!!

• Veronika
                Veronika commented
                Editing a comment
                Thank you so much, Vicki!

thank you Vicki!

My Just Art Gallery

Comment

How exciting to see Vicki as Featured Designer in both OScraps and here!! I go way back with Vicki's kits and still enjoy using her oldies as well as all her newer goodies!!

Comment

Gorgeous Vicki!! Thank you. I love this collection!
                  Save
                  Save
                  Save
                  Save

Comment

Thankyou, Vickie, I have collected many of your beautiful works over the years.

Comment

Lella! So happy to see you again!!!!!
                      Vicki Robinson
                      Oscraps Shop | Blog | Facebook | Newsletter Signup | Pinterest

Comment

http://gallery.justartscrapbooking.c...e-sampler.html

Comment

Working...
                        X