Featured Designer Challenge - G & T Designs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Featured Designer Challenge - G & T Designs

Guess who is our November Featured Designer? Aren't we just so lucky.............it's Gracie and Tracy (G & T Designs at E-scape & Scrap)!!!

I'm thrilled to feature these exceptional designers. I'm sure they would be familiar to most of you and especially to ex DaisyTrailers.

Please click on the FEATURED DESIGNERS tab above and read about Gracie and Tracy and see a slideshow of a small selection of their outstanding designs.

The girls have given us this beautiful mini to work with for the Featured Designer Challenge. THANK YOU GRACIE AND TRACY!

You can find the DOWNLOAD LINKS in the registered members only section of the forum HERE. There is an additional download for CA files.

They have also given us a VERY GENEROUS coupon to their store.............and who would be able to resist a small (or large!) shopping excursion!!

Please upload your challenge entry to the FEATURED DESIGNER CHALLENGE GALLERY here, and then come back to this thread and post your image (preferably linked).

I look forward to seeing your beautiful creations. ENJOY!!

Robyn, I enjoyed reading the interesting interview and looking at the slideshow.
    Gracie and Tracy, thank you for the beautiful kit and for the generous store coupon.

My Just Art Gallery

Comment

Ha! one of my fav designers! They do a great job! I think some beautiful pages will be posted!

Comment

• Robyn
        Robyn commented
        Editing a comment
        I think so too Marianne.

Thank you so much Robyn, Grace and Marianne. So looking forward to seeing everyones beautiful pages xxx

Comment

Love reading about these two. Thanks for sharing the kit; I can't wait to use it.

Comment

Thank you Gracy & Tracy for the lovely free mini kit to work with.

Comment

• tracpitch
            tracpitch commented
            Editing a comment
            This is so beautiful Barb, love how you have used the frames and love your cluster - fabulous!! xxx
            Last edited by tracpitch; 11-01-2017, 10:24 PM.

Here is mine. Love the mini kit.

http://gallery.justartscrapbooking.c...challenge.html

Comment

• tracpitch
            tracpitch commented
            Editing a comment
            How wonderful is that framing!!! a gorgeous creation and image Sherry, love the clustering under the frame and the little framed image to the right is a lovely touch xxx

Thank you ladies. Just downloaded it. Can't wait to get started. Will have to post tomorrow though. xxxxx

Comment

• tracpitch
            tracpitch commented
            Editing a comment
            Looking forward to seeing your beautiful page Rosie xxx

Thanks for the gorgeous mini kit. Here's my take on it.

Last edited by Scraptious; 11-01-2017, 10:57 PM.

Comment

• tracpitch
            tracpitch commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh wow this is amazing hun! the word art really brings this all together - looove that pic and cluster xxx

I have two questions: What are CA files? And may we add other elements to our pages?

Comment

• tracpitch
            tracpitch commented
            Editing a comment
            CA files are for Serif Craft Artist users hun and of course you can add whatever works for you xxx

Thank you again for the beautiful kit.
          art doll from Fabulous Face and Figure Collection by G and T Designs
          wordart from A Beautiful Soul by G and T Designs

My Just Art Gallery

Comment

• tracpitch
            tracpitch commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh I just love this mix of whimsical with vintage here Grace and the addition of the earring is a wonderful touch ;-) xxx

Thank you for hosting the challenge Robyn and thank you Gracie and Tracy for the gorgeous kit. Really enjoyed making this. Just added an image and word art. xxxx

Comment

• tracpitch
            tracpitch commented
            Editing a comment
            Such a wonderful layout and those clusters - WOW xxx

• orkan
            orkan commented
            Editing a comment
            magnifique Rosie !!!

Thank you for this beautiful kit!
          Here is my page with it:
          http://gallery.justartscrapbooking.c...d-history.html

Comment

• tracpitch
            tracpitch commented
            Editing a comment
            Love and adore this stunning page, so beautifully created xxx

SWEETHEART

For a featured designer challenge at JustArt. Almost everything is from G&T Designs, with a few elements from other E-scape & Scrap kits. (Several kits from there do not name their elements by kind, kit, or designer, so tough to do credits.)

Comment

• tracpitch
            tracpitch commented
            Editing a comment
            Love this truly gorgeous layout, thank you for taking part in the challenge xxx

thanks for the fun challenge!

Comment

• tracpitch
            tracpitch commented
            Editing a comment
            You sorted out how to do it YAY!!! So glad to see your beautiful work here hunnie - love this page so much xxx
        Working...
        X