No announcement yet.

February 3D Letter Challenge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thank you very much for the 3D Letter Love template !
    I have already seen the wonderful creations of imagination. I am a little hampered by the barrier of the language which prevents me from showing me more talkative!!

Comment

• Veronika
      Veronika commented
      Editing a comment
      I have the same problem, I come from germany
      J'ai le même problème, je suis de l'Allemagne

• Evelyn
      Evelyn commented
      Editing a comment
      do not be hampered ... I am always impressed with people who can speak different languages ... we can figured it out

Thanks for the challenge Veronika

Comment

• Veronika
      Veronika commented
      Editing a comment
      Glyn, LOVE your adorable page so much ! - love the awesome photo- it`s sooo cute ! Love the placement of the little toy elements so much and that the word fits so nicely- perfectly done!
      thanks for taking part in my challenge

Comment

• Veronika
      Veronika commented
      Editing a comment
      Orkan, such a stunning page- I love your page so much- love the different small photo inside the letters- and the large one behind- This looks so perfect and interesting- wonderfully done !

merci Veronicka, je suis happy

Comment

Thank you for the great word art here is my layout.

Comment

• Veronika
        Veronika commented
        Editing a comment
        Jody, love your gorgeous and appealing page so much! The word has been excellently placed- love your wonderful photo behind this - and the word has been worked out so beautifully - love the roses and the little hearts on the word - and the word "Paris" too - perfectly done!

Thank you, Veronika!

Comment

• KimR.
        KimR. commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm not sure what happened, Veronika, I fixed it though!

• Veronika
        Veronika commented
        Editing a comment
        Kim, such a gorgeous page! Love the cute photos of the sweet little Caroline so much- and love her Valentine`s dress so much, the beautiful soft colours and all the little hearts matching the photos so well - love it that the word was filled with so pretty paper! perfectly done!
        thanks for taking part in my challenge!

• KimR.
        KimR. commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you, Veronika!

Thank you so much!

Comment

I love all your wonderful pages, girlfriends, and I am again very enthusiastic about the manifold creativity!
        Here is my page:

Thank you for the beautiful letters, Veronika!

My Just Art Gallery

Comment

• Veronika
          Veronika commented
          Editing a comment
          Gabi, love your gorgeous page so much! such a wonderful placement and blending of the large photo and love the nature theme too- so wonderful quotes! Love the way how the word love stands out and the lovely patterned paper!- wonderfully done!

• Gabi
          Gabi commented
          Editing a comment
          You're welcome! It was a pleasure!

LOVE Card

For a 3D letter challenge at JustArt. The 3D letters are from Veronica. Other elements from Dawn Inskip, Little Butterfly Wings, and Lynne-Marie from the February 2017 Mixed Media Monthly kit & add-ons at The Lilypad.

Comment

• Veronika
          Veronika commented
          Editing a comment
          Sharon, I LOVE your gorgeous Love Card so much! I love the use of the different patterned papers - they are so wonderful and fit so perfectly!

Here is mine
        http://gallery.justartscrapbooking.c...11-Page-11.jpg

My Just Art Gallery

Comment

• Veronika
          Veronika commented
          Editing a comment
          Valerie, such a very beautiful und romantic page, love the placement of the word LOVE so much and the little roses around the word!

Thank you Veronika for the challenge and the template - here is my page!

Comment

• Veronika
          Veronika commented
          Editing a comment
          Karen, I am absolutely amazed by this fantastic layout! LOVE all the adorable photos and love so much the paper hearts on the forehead - the design is so very appealing and full of love - the use of the word LOVE is so wonderful with the different photos - so perfectly done!

kit NBC sea

Comment

• Veronika
          Veronika commented
          Editing a comment
          Orkan, WOW, such an impressive and creative page- You've totally molded the word LOVE - I love it as much as you've filled the letters - it looks so amazing- love also the wonderful background! wonderfully done!
          Orkan, WOW, une page aussi impressionnante et créative - Vous avez totalement moulé le mot AMOUR - je l'aime autant que vous avez rempli les lettres - il semble si étonnant - l'amour aussi le fond merveilleux! Merveilleusement fait!
          Merci de prendre part à mon Challenge!

• NancyP
          NancyP commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh my!! This is STUNNING!!! There is so much to look at!!!

This is my page although I'm not sure I like what I've done, maybe do another one tomorrow.

Comment

• Veronika
          Veronika commented
          Editing a comment
          Christine, such a beautiful and romantic page with all the different red and pink colors ! love the use of the word LOVE with this beautiful patterned paper and the little bears are totally cute!

Thank you for the beautiful LOVE template! So much fun playing with it!

http://gallery.justartscrapbooking.c...challenge.html

Comment

• Veronika
          Veronika commented
          Editing a comment
          Nancy, such a gorgeous use of the Word LOVE- I'm thrilled how you filled the word and mirrored it so it covers the whole page - love the round framing and the beautiful photo so much ! so perfectly done!

My version of your 3D-Letter-Challenge, Veronika. Thank you for hosting.

Comment

• Veronika
          Veronika commented
          Editing a comment
          Hannelore- love your wonderful and appealing page so much- it is such a soft and romantic design und the word is so beautifully filled with the different magnificent roses. The soft background looks like a beautiful watercolor!
      Working...
      X