Art Journaling Challenge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Art Journaling Challenge

I've been shopping again! This month I decided against shopping for a colour and instead I've gone shopping for art journaling/altered art/ mixed media (call it what you will) designs.

See on our blog HERE what I came up with when I sent shopping.

My challenge to you this month is to create an art journaling type of page describing or representing your FEELINGS on a certain day. That day can be today, or yesterday, or the day you were married, divorced, told the neighbour where to go (Evelyn!!), became a mother, grandmother, auntie, moved into your new house, made a big decision in your life...............you get the picture.

Please post your pages in our Monthly Challenges Gallery HERE.

I'm aware that some of you will take to this like a duck to water, but for others (like me) this will be a real challenge.

Let's see what you come up with!!

Great challenge Robyn and yes it will be a challenge for me too, as I can never put my feelings onto paper..lol

Comment

Love this...and loved your shopping spree, Robyn!!!
      I'm so sorry I've been MIA...have been sick for a few months....finally have turned the corner (I hope)! I've missed everyone!!
      I do have a page for this Challenge!

Comment

• createdbyjill
        createdbyjill commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you, ladies! That's the part I'm scared about, Evelyn...I NEVER want to get glutened and will do everything in my power not to...the thought of repeating what I've been going through for just a tiny particle slipping by scares me to death. Just have to be SO careful. The safest way is to cook everything yourself. Fortunately, there are a few places that are sensitive to the disease (and a gluten-free diet)...you just have to communicate. But there still always that chance...

• aliba2
        aliba2 commented
        Editing a comment
        Love your page and goodluck with what's for you the right path at this moment.

• createdbyjill
        createdbyjill commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you aliba2! I chose the right path!

Thank you Robyn, going to have a go at this one. Thank you for the link to Dani's blog, she is so inspirational!! Off to play now, thank you

Comment

• Evelyn
        Evelyn commented
        Editing a comment
        I love your siggy, Lisa

Robyn, the Art Journaling Challenge is a great challenge. Your shopping list is fabulous and I have many of the kits on your list. Also, thanks for the link to Dani's blog.

My Just Art Gallery

Comment

OK so afternoon has now gone, this has taken while but I am pleased with the result. Thank you again for the challenge.

http://gallery.justartscrapbooking.c...t-journal.html

Comment

• Glyn
          Glyn commented
          Editing a comment
          A lovely calming layout. I love the oriental look. Just beautiful.

Ohhhh, Robyn!! You KNOW I will be all over this one!!! quack quack!!!

Comment

OMGoshGollyGee ... I burst out laughing, Robyn and had a mouthful of coffee and nearly choked to death! It is certainly timely because there's more activity and I am thinking about taking out an ad in the local paper

Comment

This is awesome! I just love challenges that give me a reason to create a super special, memorable page!
            ~ Kelley Hays ~

My Blog

Comment

lol .. I could write a book ... great challenge .. not something I ordinarily do digitally although I'm always working on it with real paint ... very cool challenge

Comment

Thanks for the challenge, perhaps a bit on the pale side, but I felt pale too LOL
                This is what I was feeling yesterday . Sick and nervous about the last part of the photography exam ,and it is only a basic course so should not be a big deal really ,but still ugh ...

Comment

• Glyn
                  Glyn commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Wow you have exam nerves BAD!. Great layout though. It describes your dilemma perfectly.

Great Challenge, thank you very much Robyn!

And all pages Are so Beautiful"

My page

Comment

• nemla
                  nemla commented
                  Editing a comment
                  oh dear, sending you a happy vibe , - and I love your page.

• Glyn
                  Glyn commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yikes! I don't like to interrupt you while you have your cranky pants on but I just wanted to say, I like your layout and I definitely like that you counted to 10. Thank you. I'll go away now and not bother you anymore today. ROFL

• aliba2
                  aliba2 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Love your page. Sending you a little happiness ;-)

This is how I feel today -

Comment

• nemla
                  nemla commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes,me too. What a world we live in. Love the LO of your page with the inserted photos over the large London background.

• Glyn
                  Glyn commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Such terrible things happened in this beautiful city. Your page is a great tribute.

http://gallery.justartscrapbooking.c...une-chall.html

Comment

• nemla
                  nemla commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Oh I do like this. Great blends and I really like the way you used text.

• Glyn
                  Glyn commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Nice page Evelyn. I love the texts.

Off the back of the recent terrible events in Manchester 2 weeks ago, the attacks in Europe in the last year and London on Saturday here is my page ........ when will this horror stop?

Comment

• Glyn
                  Glyn commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Great page and excellent sentiment in these uncertain times. Brilliant message.

• aliba2
                  aliba2 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Wow, great strong colors.

• Evelyn
                  Evelyn commented
                  Editing a comment
                  wonderful colors Karen ... excellent words and "stuff"
              Working...
              X