Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Letters that have never been sent-Challenge

Welcome to a new Challenge!
    Each of us has already written letters in his life and never sent them.
    These can be letters to people you miss, but also to colleagues who have treated you badly or friends who have suddenly disappeared, or to an unknown person who has helped us or other persons or even animals.
    Letters, which we have written, but never sent, in many ways in thought or on paper

Have much fun!

I miss my grandmother infinitely and the older I get, the closer she seems to me to be inwardly
    this is my letter:

Ohhh there is going to be some tears here, but what a great challenge.

Comment

What a wonderful idea for a challenge Veronika. Thank you so much for hosting!!

Comment

Yes, I agree on the tears because I know who my letter will be to-----I am already tearing up!!!

Comment

what a different challenge Veronika ... wonderful

Comment

Here's one for my daughter...I'm sure I'll give it to her one day...

Comment

• Veronika
              Veronika commented
              Editing a comment
              Jill, LOVE your gorgeous page with this heart-going journaling- love your thoughts and words so much ! Your placements are wonderful, the photo is adorable and love the beautiful clustering too!
              thanks for taking part in my challenge!

• createdbyjill
              createdbyjill commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you, Veronika!!!

This will be a great challenge! I will be back with a page for sure!

Comment

This challenge will definitely make for a very special layout!! Can't wait to participate.
              ~ Kelley Hays ~

My Blog

Comment

Veronika, wonderful letters that have never been sent challenge!

My Just Art Gallery

Comment

I too am sure the tears will flow here lol .... I love this challenge

Comment

This is a very personal and intimate challenge, dear Veronika. But very interesting! Thank you very much!

Comment

• Veronika
                      Veronika commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Dorena, so eine wunderschöne Umsetzung und Ausarbeitung! Ich mag, wie Du alles verblendet hast und die passenden Fotos so wunderschön eingesetzt und verblendet hast ! die Brief ist Zauberhaft geschrieben!
                      Vielen Dank, dass Du an meiner Challenge teilgenommen hast!

WOW, Dorena!! Powerful and emoltional!! HUGGING YOU!!!!!!

Comment

CONSIDER

For an unsent letter challenge at JustArt. Elements from Anna Aspnes, Krysty, Metha Wulandari, Viva, Beth Rimmer, Rebecca McMeen, and yoshikodesigns. The fonts are Pea Darlin’ Deb and Sweetly Broken. The “Consider” poem is mine.

The letter is hidden, as it is not yet sent, but will be.

Comment

• Veronika
                        Veronika commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Sharon, love your gorgeous arty page! Everything fits so perfectly together and the poem is so absolutely in the center. Love the layering with the different vintage papers and the lace, The beautiful vintage stamp with the woman is perfectly placed and all those elements compliment the theme perfectly!
                        I am totally amazed by your wonderful arty page and the poem!

• cats4jan
                        cats4jan commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Layering the papers is perfect for showcasing the text. The colors of the butterfly makes it shine.

• suslyn
                        suslyn commented
                        Editing a comment
                        wonderful xox

Veronika, thank you for this challenge and it really was!! There are so many letters that I could write to my mum...words that should've been said while she was still with us... my sister is really struggling at the moment and I did this for her.... not a letter but these are words that I'm certain my mum would write/say to her (to us) to help get through her loss !!

Comment

• Veronika
                        Veronika commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Karen, such a wonder-wonderful page, so full of love and grief, but also consolation, I can feel your feelings!. Love the happy photo, the soft masking and the little elements flying around the lovely photo! The beautiful wordart fits perfectly! I hope the pain about the loss becomes less!
                    Working...
                    X