March Inspiration/Mood Board

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March Inspiration/Mood Board

Are ya ready??? It's March! That means SPRING! And St. Patrick's Day!
    So take a look at the board and see what moves you. It could be a book or the worm, or the star, or the texture in one of the photos, or-----whatever. Give me a layout with three items that inspire you; and if nothing does then give me a layout with three green items in it. Anything green, even your font!!
    OK, a bit more explanation. The items in the board do not have to be green. If your book is red or your star white, thats fine. But I still want to see 3 green items, even if they are not on the board. Is that clear as mudl???????

No I haven't done a layout yet. I will --- I promise!!!
    Last edited by NancyP; 03-01-2017, 02:21 PM.

It's all GREEN!!

Thanks for hosting this challenge Nancy.

Save

Comment

• NancyP
      NancyP commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes!! Green!!! SPRING SPRING SPRING!!!!! Its 11 at night and I just came in from outside after digging up plants that have sprouted too early because of the weird warm weather. We are having a freeze the next 3 nights and I refuse to lose my plants!!!!

• tailz61
      tailz61 commented
      Editing a comment
      ROFL Nancy I can see your plants all sitting inside sipping coffee with winter woolies on by the fireside keeping warm lol

Autumn, autumn, autumn here Nancy. I don't want winter to come. We haven't had much of a summer!!

Comment

• tailz61
      tailz61 commented
      Editing a comment
      yeah I love Autumn my fav month but I'm with you re no summer, but in saying that we are having a bit of a last hoorrah...we have over a week coming up of in the mid 30s but they've said in the news that we can expect a hotter and dryer than normal Autumn, don't mind the warmer but not the drier.

• vicki23
      vicki23 commented
      Editing a comment
      Well I am so eager for Winter to come. I am so over our hot weather, we have had the hottest summer on record temps between 35 - 48 Celsius so bring on Autumn and Winter I say!!

LOL interesting, depending where you are.. I have had a very hot summer, and am welcoming Autumn. but as you say dont want Winter to come either.

Green ... ummm .. thinking.

Comment

• Robyn
      Robyn commented
      Editing a comment
      We didn't have much of a summer at all Jody. Blink and you would miss it!! A few warm days (and today is one), but in the main it wasn't 'much chop'!!

• JodyT
      JodyT commented
      Editing a comment
      I think you had one of those in 2011 when we spent the summer there. I don't recall a lot of summer days.

The spring is already installed in my corner in France! I you sending of my sun and thank you for it radiant challenge

Comment

Nancy, love the green March inspiration mood board!

My Just Art Gallery

Comment

YES- finally spring!- love the fresh green colors! thank you for the challenge!

Comment

Spring is nice, but I love cold and white winter! Hope it isn't finished yet. Thanks for the challenge Nancy.

Comment

Thank you for the challenge Nancy!

Comment

lot's of green Nancy ... this will be fun ... we didn't have much of a winter here this year

Comment

Comment

• NancyP
                  NancyP commented
                  Editing a comment
                  J'aime cela. Tellement beau vert

Spring is blowing in with a vengeance here! I think the lion is ticked off at Texas! LOL

Comment

Yeah, wish I could say the same!!! You know the saying, "In like a lion." ? Well that is exactly what is happening here in Alpena, Mi today. It is a complete white out!! Snowing, blowing and we are socked in!!! I KNEW it was coming!! We were spoiled with this warm winter! I am about 20 miles out in the country at my daughter's and it looks like I will be spending the night here. The main highway home, US 23, has been closed. I have lived here on and off for 40 years and have never seen them close Route 23!!!! The town has literally been closed down!! Hay Sherry-----I think your lion is taking it out on us!!!!!

Comment

I do love this GREEN mood board, I will have a think and be back later

Comment

I will be back in a few days with mine, love the greens!! I am off to see Adele tomorrow night in Brisbane and we are leaving this morning.. very excited!!

Comment

• Robyn
                        Robyn commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I would love to see Adele, she is one of my favourite singers. Enjoy!

• vicki23
                        vicki23 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I am very excited, my daughter bought my ticket for Christmas.

• NancyP
                        NancyP commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Oh wow! What a treat! I love Adele!
                    Working...
                    X