No announcement yet.

March Inspiration/Mood Board

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is my green inspiration. I used an overlay of some shamrocks that was inspired by the rolling green fields, swirls with ivy inspired by the board, a glitter swirl inspired by the glitter star. A green butterfly was also used from the inspiration board, along with various green leaves and paint strokes. I wanted a pop of color and went for orange tones which is in the Irish Flag, as my heritage is Irish. Sláinte!

Last edited by Chickie; 03-03-2017, 12:47 PM.

Comment

• NancyP
      NancyP commented
      Editing a comment
      WOW, Chickie, this is stunning!!!! So much beautiful blending!

Nancy, love your beautiful green inspiration mood board.
    Inspiration: green chair, green bird, green butterfly, book
    Quote: May you experience each day as a sacred gift woven around the heart of wonder. John O’Donohue

My Just Art Gallery

Comment

• NancyP
      NancyP commented
      Editing a comment
      What a beautiful quote and what a stunning layout!!! LOVE everything about it!

• Grace
      Grace commented
      Editing a comment
      Nancy, thank you for the wonderful comments. It's a fun challenge.

This Time of Year March by Grace Lee
    TP by Mediterranka

Comment

• NancyP
      NancyP commented
      Editing a comment
      Love how the papers, elements, and photo all come together in the corner. What a great layout!!

So take a look at the board and see what moves you. It could be a book or the worm, or the star, or the texture in one of the photos, or-----whatever. Give me a layout with three items that inspire you; and if nothing does then give me a layout with three green items in it. Anything green, even your font!!
    OK, a bit more explanation. The items in the board do not have to be green. If your book is red or your star white, thats fine. But I still want to see 3 green items, even if they are not on the board. Is that clear as mudl???????
    Clear as mud , that's true...I'm confused.
    QUESTION: Do our pages need to include 3 green items regardless of whether or not we use something in the mood board? For instance, could I do a page all about birds as long as I include some green on the page as well?

Rose Thorn
    @-->----
    aka ladyofthethorns

Comment

• NancyP
      NancyP commented
      Editing a comment
      Ohhhh, Rose I am so sorry I didn't see this. Lets see if I can make it just a little muddy instead of really muddy! You need two things, number one, you need to choose three things from the mood board to put in your layout. It doesn't have to be the actual thing like the chair, what I mean is you may just like the texture in something and you put some texture in your layout. Just list what three items impressed you. Now the other thing; you must also have at least three green things in your layout. What I mean is, say you use the star, the chair and the book, but you want the star yellow, the chair red and the book brown. That is fine; you have used 3 things from the mood board, but now you STILL have to add three things that are green. But if you leave the star, book, and chair green, then you do not have to add anything else that is green. Now I have totally confused you, right??? But you know what?? I do not go over these layouts with a fine tooth comb. We are here to have fun, so you just create whatever your heart desires and I will LOVE it to pieces!!!!!!

Here is my mood board page:-

Comment

• NancyP
      NancyP commented
      Editing a comment
      How sweet is this! Love that rocking chair!

Thank you Nancy for the challenge - Although I didn't use anything from your mood board, I sort of did! I saw the green and the bubbles and thought of the Iguana, the stars I saw flags and the sunset took my back to St Thomas but, everything is green! Here's my page....

Comment

• NancyP
      NancyP commented
      Editing a comment
      But that is what a mood board does! This is perfect! You saw a star and it reminded you of a flag! A mood (or inspiration) board can take one in many directions and you explained perfectly where the items you chose took you!!! LOVE it!!!!!

Here is mine:

http://gallery.justartscrapbooking.c...challenge.html

Comment

• NancyP
      NancyP commented
      Editing a comment
      Just beautiful!! Really brought out the Irish side of me!!!

Thank you Nancy. I was inspired by several things, the green grass, green bow, the horizontal lines in the wood, green leaves, and the butterfly.

Save
    Save
    Save
    Save

Comment

• NancyP
      NancyP commented
      Editing a comment
      Ohhh, I so need Spring! This really cheered me up!!

Thank you für this challenge, Nancy.
    Here is my page:

Comment

• NancyP
      NancyP commented
      Editing a comment
      LOVE how the tree is coming out of the book!

So fun! as usual, Nancy... Thank you... The greens in the photo, top of the car, and limes. Love the blended colors...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_811_1500840570890_409[/ATTACH]

Comment

• NancyP
      NancyP commented
      Editing a comment
      One word----WOW!!!!

• SonjaS
      SonjaS commented
      Editing a comment
      WOW! Gorgeous page, Lella!

Thanks for the great challenge, Nancy! I used GREEN, of course! I also used the butterfly, ivy leaves and ribbon as inspiration.

Last edited by cutiejo1; 03-09-2017, 06:14 PM.

Comment

• NancyP
      NancyP commented
      Editing a comment
      One of my favorite Irish quotes! Beautiful page!

OH MY GOSH!!! Totally forgot to put mine up. And it has been done for over a week now!! DUHHHHHHH. Anyway; here's mine. LOTS of green!!!!

http://gallery.justartscrapbooking.c...challenge.html
    [/URL]

Comment

Here's my layout:

I was inspired by de beautiful sunset photo, the butterfly and the leaves. And it's green! Ofcourse.

Comment

• NancyP
        NancyP commented
        Editing a comment
        Ohhh, how peaceful and serene! So pretty!

Inspirations: Circles, butterflies, leaves and fields of green
      Thanks for a great mood board

Comment

• NancyP
        NancyP commented
        Editing a comment
        What a beautiful cluster! Love how the photo is just tucked right in there.

Raif was home sick and in the mood to read:

http://gallery.justartscrapbooking.c...d-to-read.html

Comment

• NancyP
        NancyP commented
        Editing a comment
        Love that frame with all the cutouts at the top. So different!
    Working...
    X