No announcement yet.

March Quote Challenge Irish Blessings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you Grace for hosting the challenge - mine's a bit boring but I took this photo a few weeks ago and wanted to use it in something so perfect for an Irish Blessing!

Comment

• Grace
      Grace commented
      Editing a comment
      Karen, the Irish Blessing is perfect for your beautiful photo and its reflection and also love the rainbow and the pot of gold and the leprechuan and shamrocks! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

• Evelyn
      Evelyn commented
      Editing a comment
      Karen, it is NOT a bit boring at all ... awesome photo treatment

I wanted to make another page!

Comment

• Grace
      Grace commented
      Editing a comment
      Love the beautiful shades of green and the masking of the wonderful photo and the Irish Blessing on your gorgeous Happy St. Patrick's Day page. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

• Evelyn
      Evelyn commented
      Editing a comment
      I love the photo and colors - is that a horse fly?

Thank you for the challenge Grace.

Save
    Save
    Save
    Save

Comment

• Diane's Art
      Diane's Art commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you Grace!

• Evelyn
      Evelyn commented
      Editing a comment
      what a sweet photo, Diane ... and the clustering is wonderful, as is that faded image

• Diane's Art
      Diane's Art commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you Evelyn!

I did an ATC for this challenge. (Popular quote!)

Comment

• Grace
      Grace commented
      Editing a comment
      Love the contrast of the white and green and the torn edge and the scattered shamrocks and quote on your beautiful ATC. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

• Evelyn
      Evelyn commented
      Editing a comment
      this is a beautiful ATC ... it shines and I love the torn edge and shamrocks

here we go... this is my AJ page

Comment

• Grace
      Grace commented
      Editing a comment
      Love the beautifully masked Irish girl and the beautiful Celtic border cluster and the wordart Irish Blessing on your wonderful page--love all the shamrocks! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

• Evelyn
      Evelyn commented
      Editing a comment
      this is wonderful, Kythe ... love that lace border and the mask and the girl and the colors, too

Wonderful challenge. Here is my page.

Comment

• Grace
      Grace commented
      Editing a comment
      Maureen, love the beautiful flowers and cluster and the quote on your wonderful Spring Flowers page. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Thank you for this challenge and wonderful quotes, Grace... Always a pleasure to do your challenge....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_811_1500840570890_409[/ATTACH]

Comment

• Grace
      Grace commented
      Editing a comment
      Lella, love the adorable photo of Annie looking at the guardian angel and love the Irish cluster and the Irish Blessing on your beautiful page. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

These 4 (Taylor, Jennifer, Missy, Brooke) will gladly go down the Ocean for any reason ...

http://gallery.justartscrapbooking.c...ny-reason.html

Comment

• Grace
      Grace commented
      Editing a comment
      Evelyn, love the masking of the happy photo and the beautiful green and Irish elements on your gorgeous Any Reason page. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge

• Evelyn
      Evelyn commented
      Editing a comment
      sorry Grace, I didn't leave enough room for a quote ~

• Grace
      Grace commented
      Editing a comment
      Evelyn, there's no need for a quote on your gorgeous Irish page.

Love all those Irish Quotes... thanks for a fun challenge
    This is one of my favorite quotes

Comment

• Grace
      Grace commented
      Editing a comment
      Kay, love the beautifully masked photo and the gorgeous cluster border and the wonderful Irish Blessing. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

love irish quotes/blessings

http://gallery.justartscrapbooking.c...challenge.html

Comment

• Grace
      Grace commented
      Editing a comment
      Stacey, Cooper is adorable wearing green and love the beautiful clusters and the wonderful Irish Blessing on your fabulous Lucky page. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

This is a great challenge this month! Here's my page:

http://gallery.justartscrapbooking.c...blessings.html

Comment

• Grace
      Grace commented
      Editing a comment
      Love the beautiful page design and the split framing of the adorable photo and the wonderful Blessings. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Like the Irish blessing....

Comment

• Grace
      Grace commented
      Editing a comment
      Heidi, love the masking/framing of the beautiful photo and the lovely cluster and the wonderful Irish Blessing. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Great Challenge

http://gallery.justartscrapbooking.c...blessings.html

Comment

• Grace
      Grace commented
      Editing a comment
      The beautiful photo is perfect for the wonderful Irish Blessing and love the beautiful clusters and stitches! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

• Grace
      Grace commented
      Editing a comment
      The beautiful photo is perfect for the wonderful Irish Blessing and love the beautiful clusters and stitches! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Great quotes to choose from!

Comment

• Grace
      Grace commented
      Editing a comment
      Elizabeth, love the beautiful sketch of the wonderful Tea House in Ireland and the font for the Irish Blessing. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

• Robyn
      Robyn commented
      Editing a comment
      Elizabeth, I fixed your signature for you.

Its not green but I thought the quote quite appropriate.

Comment

• Grace
      Grace commented
      Editing a comment
      Jody, love the wonderful textures and photos and the interesting journaling and Irish Blessing on your beautiful page. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.
Working...
X