No announcement yet.

3D Letter Challenge March 2017

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you für this challenge, dear Veronika...
    Here is my page:

Comment

• Veronika
      Veronika commented
      Editing a comment
      Dorena, such an impressive and wonderful page! Love the face behind the transparent word and I love the use of the color key - perfectly done!
      thanks for taking part in my challenge!

Veronika, thanks for hosting. Here is my idea:

Comment

• Veronika
      Veronika commented
      Editing a comment
      Hannelore, this is outstanding! love your very creative and unique page with all the little dancers- especially in the word SOUL - love your wonderful wavy music notes - and I LOVE the Song and I used to play him on the guitar!

Here is my March 3-D challenge:-

Comment

• Veronika
      Veronika commented
      Editing a comment
      Christine, love your fabulous page so much! love the wonderful and impressive composing to show the soul-searching. The letters are so beautifully filled with the patterned paper!

Thank you Veronika. I enjoyed doing this challenge.

Comment

• Veronika
      Veronika commented
      Editing a comment
      Robin, such a stunning page, very impressive design, love the use of the different photos and I love how you have the word SOUL filled with a photo, which acts like a mirror and this gives such a nice contrast and effect.
      perfectly done!

Love all the beautiful pages with this word!
    Here is my page for the challenge:
    http://gallery.justartscrapbooking.c...oul-mates.html

Comment

• Veronika
      Veronika commented
      Editing a comment
      Marianne, love your gorgeous and bright page- love your beautiful photo with the wonderful mask and the wonderful colors of the word SOUL matching the photo so well! love the little elements too!
      perfectly done!

Veronika, thank you again for the wonderful 3D Letter SOUL template.
    Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life. Pablo Picasso

My Just Art Gallery

Comment

• Veronika
      Veronika commented
      Editing a comment
      Grace, love your stunning page! Love the wonderful quote and I love the matching painterly effect with the warm colors and the wonderful woman! Your beautiful blending and brushwork go so perfect with the word SOUL!
      You have mixed everything together into one wonderful cohesive unit!

Here is mine...thanks for the 3D word...and here is my heart and SOUL

Comment

• Veronika
      Veronika commented
      Editing a comment
      Lesley, LOVE your stunning page so much- such a heartfeld journaling, It touches my heart so much! love your choice of colors, the mask and placement! the word SOUL is a great accent with the heart and the lovely paper!
      so perfectly done!

Thank you for the template and challenge Veronika.

Save
    Save
    Save
    Save

Comment

• Veronika
      Veronika commented
      Editing a comment
      Diane, such a beautiful and harmoniously designed page! I LOVE the placement and the wonderful cluster- love the beautiful and bright colors so much and the words heart and soul complete your page in perfect way! wonderfully done!

• Diane's Art
      Diane's Art commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you Veronika! You are welcome!!!

I found a quote last week that I truly loved, and immediately worked it in to a project (you will find the original in my gallery here too!) Quote "Flowers are the sweetest thing God ever made and forgot to put in a SOUL!" in the challenge gallery - the original in my gallery

Last edited by poki04; 03-10-2017, 01:00 PM.

Comment

• Veronika
      Veronika commented
      Editing a comment
      Such a gorgeous page, I LOVE flowers so much and I always like all your pages with flowers and butterflies,love the framing of the wonderful blossoms and the layering with a little bit lace - the Word SOUL is perfectly filled with the matching paper! So well done !

I love your 3D Letters, Veronika and Jana's woman ... thank you both

http://gallery.justartscrapbooking.c...-and-soul.html

Comment

• Veronika
      Veronika commented
      Editing a comment
      Evelyn, such a WOW page! Love your artsy design and the use of Jana`s woman so much! Such a beautiful little border with the butterflies! the single letters are so wonderfully filled with the great patterned papers - LOVE the blue and the texture- that makes the word outstanding! perfectly done!

• NancyP
      NancyP commented
      Editing a comment
      Evelyn!!! You ROCKED this one, girlfriend!!!

I SOOOO love this 3-D Word challenge!!! Here's mine.

http://gallery.justartscrapbooking.c...challenge.html
    [/URL]

Comment

• Veronika
      Veronika commented
      Editing a comment
      Nancy, such a gorgeous page! LOVE your wonderful artsy design and the superb quote, love the different colors and the outstanding word SOUL and the placement of the word. Everything fits perfectly together!

I didn't look at any of these before I did mine ... didn't want to be influenced ... glad I didn't because I would have been all over the place trying to decide what to do ... each one of these is so awesome and as usual ... the variety blows my mind !!

Comment

• NancyP
      NancyP commented
      Editing a comment
      I so agree, Evelyn! I see that in all the challenges. Everyone's take is so unique and different and they are all just wonderful to look at. I'm like you. I don't like to look at the entries until I do mine because I don't want to be influenced.

Here's mine

Comment

• Veronika
      Veronika commented
      Editing a comment
      Kabra, love your stunning page! The word SOUL makes the gorgeous photo so outstanding - your elements and the vibrant colors go so well with the photo - and especially the warm color and beautiful texture of the word SOUL looks so fantastic! so perfectly done!

Thanks for this great freebie, Veronika!

Comment

• Veronika
      Veronika commented
      Editing a comment
      Janet, I LOVE your stunning page so much! Your kit colors work perfectly with your photo and the word SOUL - love the 3D effect und the word beautiful on top of it! the photo is oustanding and go so well with your page!
      perfectly done!
Working...
X