• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is my layout.

Comment

• DeborahWagner
      DeborahWagner commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for participating. I knew your page would be awesome! Love the blended papers in the background. The faded look of the papers and filled frames showcase your photos beautifully. Wonderful piece of art.

• vicki23
      vicki23 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you Deborah, the faded look of the frames was an accident, they placed there and I liked the effect so kept it..lol

Thank you for the challenge Deborah.

Comment

• DeborahWagner
      DeborahWagner commented
      Editing a comment
      What a gorgeous photo, and you have scrapped it beautiful. I love the composition, and your flea market cluster is the perfect finishing touch.

• Diane's Art
      Diane's Art commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you Deborah!

I love flea markets but here they've decided that everything that is sold has to have a hefty price tag on it and everything just MUST be an antique and worth a fortune :P love this challenge idea...will put my thinking cap on for this one

Comment

Here is my Flea Market inspired page - credit to Raspberry Road Designs for the scrapkit and Marniejo's House of Scraps for the teapot and lantern images.

The photo is of my grandmother Margret Milroy Bond, dressed for work in a factory during 1st World War.

Comment

haven't been to a flea market or auction for years but this is what I'd buy ... OLD ... those chairs are at least 50 years old or more - I don't do bling LOL

http://gallery.justartscrapbooking.c...rkeystyle.html

Comment

I had to make another one after I bought Vicki's kit ... thanks for the challenge Deborah, it was fun

http://gallery.justartscrapbooking.c...-market-2.html

Comment

• NancyP
            NancyP commented
            Editing a comment
            LLLOOVVVEEE this!!!!!

What a great inspiration for a layout. Everyone's submissions have been so good. I really like this look.
          Janice - Mac with PSE11

cats4jan's Just Art Gallery

Comment

This is not what I started out doing, I was going to add a photo, and have it piled in a cluster, but the junk sort of took over, just as in real Life LoL.

Comment

• Evelyn
              Evelyn commented
              Editing a comment
              oh, I love that comment and your back yard or, it could be your side yard, or even your front yard ... I'd buy that head and those suitcases for sure and maybe that ladder if I had money left !

Originally posted by nemla View Post
            This is not what I started out doing, I was going to add a photo, and have it piled in a cluster, but the junk sort of took over, just as in real Life LoL.
            You can have it all for a tenner,just as long as I get rid of it. LoL...

Comment

• nemla
              nemla commented
              Editing a comment
              lol, sure...

• Evelyn
              Evelyn commented
              Editing a comment
              OK ... I'm sending you my address and I'll put the coffee on ... might even bake a cake

• Robyn
              Robyn commented
              Editing a comment
              If you do bake that cake Evelyn, I want the recipe for the recipe section in the blog! Just sayin'.............

When I think Flea Market, I think old books and music, I love all the old music albums, so this is my theme for the challenge. Fun challenge! Thanks, Deborah......

Comment

Deborah, thank you for the fun challenge.

My Just Art Gallery

Comment

Deborah, thank you for a fantastic challenge!! Loved doing this one. And, Vicki, thank you for the coupon! I LOVE this kit!!

http://gallery.justartscrapbooking.c...challenge.html
                [/URL]

Comment

Working...
                X