March Grunge Template Challenge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March Grunge Template Challenge

I've created a fairly basic grunge template which you can download (file for PNGs only and also a file for psd.) in the registered members only section of the forum.

I'm looking forward to seeing what you can all do with it. As always, feel free to swap things around or leave out what you don't need. Please upload your page to the monthly challenges section of the gallery and come back here and post.

This is my page.........

Save
    Save

Robyn, thank you for the fabulous March Grunge Template and love your beautiful page with the heartfelt journaling.

My Just Art Gallery

Comment

such a wonderful artsy template - thank you very much ! and I LOVE your layout!

Comment

I shall like making a page with your model but I do not manage to take him(it)! Or is the link?
        I see your creations and I like that, so many talents and diversities of you all. Thank you for so much pleasure

Comment

thank you very much for Template Robin

Comment

Ohhhhh, I am in love with this template!!! Thank you Robyn!!!
          [/URL]

Comment

Thank you Robyn for the challenge and great template, your LO is beautiful and love the journalling!

Comment

I love your template Robyn, thank you!

Dady (Geraldine)

Comment

I see your creations and I like that, so many talents and diversities of you all. Thank you for so much pleasure

Comment

• Robyn
                  Robyn commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You don't appear to have this in our gallery so I will comment here.............I love the treatment of the photo and the way you have incorporated the Blue Moments kit into the grunge template is simply lovely. Very nicely done indeed!

Thank you Robyn for the great template, I really enjoyed doing something different.. I think I just might use it or parts of it again.

Comment

• Pekarokiki
                  Pekarokiki commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I love Camden lock - just sitting by the canal and watching and the market is brilliant!! Great page and blending!

WOW!!! That's a great template ... I'll definitely need to give it a go. Thanks Robyn!!!

Comment

Thanks Robyn for the great template

TP by Robyn
                  3D Letter by Veronika
                  Kit: WhenNightComes by Mediteranka

Comment

I love the template and layout Robyn! Thank you. Awesome start ladies!! The layouts are beautiful!!!!

Comment

thank you, Robin!

Comment

Here is mine:

http://gallery.justartscrapbooking.c...challenge.html

Comment

Working...
                        X