No announcement yet.

March 'tis the season challenge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

most of the snow is gone today but the temperatures really dropped - Thursday I was outside a good bit of the day cleaning up in the yard some ... today it is around 17 degrees F ... Tues we might get a nor'easter which could drop about a foot of snow !!

http://gallery.justartscrapbooking.c...ild-march.html

Comment

• NancyP
      NancyP commented
      Editing a comment
      I've been watching that, Evelyn. Three back to back storms. First one hit us last night and today. Not too much snow though. Just a lot of wind. The other two are a bit lower in the state and may miss us but it sure looks like that big one is heading right for you!!

• SonjaS
      SonjaS commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for participating Evelyn with your beautiful layout! I hope the big storm will pass you by and you get some sunshine! Mother nature is wild indeed!

Mine became a double pager. I just take a lot of photos. LOL.

Comment

• SonjaS
      SonjaS commented
      Editing a comment
      That looks gorgeous! I love the soft colors and all the flowers. That must have been a really fun day!

Kit+TP URBAN-GARDEN by NBK

Comment

• SonjaS
      SonjaS commented
      Editing a comment
      That's a gorgeous layout, Hiltrud! I love the Out of box effect of the bird's tail and the gorgeous colors!
      Thank you so much for participating!

The photos are from last year...Here in the mountains of Salzburg it will be spring in April.

Comment

• SonjaS
      SonjaS commented
      Editing a comment
      I love your layout, Heidi! Gorgeous blending of the photo in the background! Thank you so much for participating in my challenge!

I have a collage of some tiny flowers I love so much in March. All the flower photos are taken this month.

Comment

What a gorgeous page, Ursula! Love the background with all the paint and the collage is awesome!

Comment

Here in France, on the Cote d'Azur, Spring has arrived!

Dady (Geraldine)

Comment

Thank you so much for participating, GĂ©raldine! What a beautiful layout! I love the blending of the photo with Nuage in the background!

Comment

Working...
          X