I had a dream ....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had a dream ....

Today I have a special challenge to you.
    We all had and have dreams in life. As children we wanted to be train drivers or fly to the stars. Today, our dreams are more realistic. But deep in our heart we keep our dreams of our childhood.
    Show me where your dreams led you, what you wanted. The dreams do not have to be real.
    The most beautiful dreams are the ones that we keep in our heart, which we now mildly smile at. But we have grown in these dreams, they have accompanied us.
    I always wanted to sing as a child, playing, cleaning, and also at school. So I wanted to become a singer. I wanted to please people with my songs, to bring them my thoughts with songs.
    What were your dreams?

Here is my page:

What a great idea for a challenge Dorena. Thank you for hosting this.
    Save

Comment

Great challenge, Dorena! I have to think about that.

Comment

Great challenge, look forward to trying thank you!

Comment

What an awesome idea!!! Thanks Dorena!
          [/URL]

Comment

Dorena, wonderful idea for a challenge.

My Just Art Gallery

Comment

Great idea! Now all I have to do is figure out how to scrap mine. You will be surprised at what I dreamed of becoming.

Comment

J'aurais voulu être écrivain, mais en ce temps là, mes parents me voyant passer des heures dans les livres, pensaient que j'avais vraiment plus important à faire que de perdre mon temps à rêver
                I would have wanted to be a writer, but at this time(weather) there, my parents(relatives) seeing me spending hours in books(pounds), thought that I had really more important to make that to waste my time dreaming
                Sorry for my bad english!

Comment

Dear Orkan, You have presented your dream beautifully to us! To become a writer, to bind others with your words and to inspire them ... a beautiful dream. Thank you for taking part in the challenge.

Comment

Thank you for the challenge Dorena.

Comment

• Dorena
                      Dorena commented
                      Editing a comment
                      What a beautiful and ambitious dream. It is a wonderful memory of childish dreams that could have become a reality. I love your page.

• Diane's Art
                      Diane's Art commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thank you Dorena.

• ldp777
                      ldp777 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Love your page, especially that torn paper treatment, and what a cute puppy! I, too, wanted to be a vet at one time. I went through an awful lot of bandaids on my stuffed animals!

This was my dream profession! Sure glad I went into banking instead; it wasn't the least bit stressful! LOL

http://gallery.justartscrapbooking.c...challenge.html

Comment

• Dorena
                      Dorena commented
                      Editing a comment
                      WOW, what a responsible profession. A very interesting childhood dream that could have come true. But to become a banker is also not the worst choice .... lol ....
                      I thank you for taking part in this very private challenge.

Love this challenge, Dorena. Thank you!!

Comment

• Dorena
                      Dorena commented
                      Editing a comment
                      What a beautiful childhood dream. Beautifully presented, somewhat mystically hidden, just a dream. I like your page and presentation!

As a child I wanted to be an air hostess. My sister did this job in the summer months when she was in University. Nowadays it's a far from glamorous job.

Comment

• Dorena
                      Dorena commented
                      Editing a comment
                      A wonderful presentation of your dream! Yes, the fate or the course of life has often led us in other directions. And fortunately, we will never know: what if ......
                      Thank you for your work.

I did an ATC for this challenge, making the "art dolls" from clipart and a couple of old kits.

Comment

• Dorena
                      Dorena commented
                      Editing a comment
                      A very different kind of representation, but very nice and expressive! A wonderful work. I thank you for your cooperation!

I honestly don't remember ever having a 'dream' - life just kinda grabbed me and pulled me along for the ride...

hmmmmmm - now you've made me think
                    Last edited by cats4jan; 03-16-2017, 01:11 PM.
                    Janice - Mac with PSE11

cats4jan's Just Art Gallery

Comment

Working...
                    X