Progressive november

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Progressive november

Happy November ,thought this would be a good time to have some fun.
    Day 1on your page place a darkish but plain background paper , ( this will be changed later, so don't worry to much about it, you just need something dark.)
    ​now for the fun part ; we are starting to create a postage stamp. You have 3 options, you can make a plain white rectangle ca 8x11 cm (ca 330 x450 pixels )and give it a serrated edge ( like a stamp ) or a coloured one with a white edge, or you can take the easy way if your program does not allow you to do this, and click on the word link, that will take you to my drop box where you will find 2 choices, you only need 1 of them .
    LINK
    an easy day 1.please post your page in the progressive scrap gallery and here. Have fun !
    DAY 2
    ​OK time to create your stamp; please place no less than 3 ,and no more than 12 elements ( can be anything including text or paper ) inside your stamp, make it yours ! No other elements please do not touch your background ! You are welcome to resize if you need to, to see better. When you are ready group all elements and the stamp. Enjoy
    ​DAY 3
    ​Uhhmm I can not put it of any longer , I have tried to find a good way of saying this, without you all shouting at me but ..(holding my hands over my ears as I say this ) You need to shrink your stamp, and put it on a post card, or on an envelope , any colour card or envelope will do, but it must be addressed in some way, and in case of the card have a message... Size is up to you, but around a third or less of your page. Do not touch your backgrounds please !
    ​Sorry they are so beautiful ! That must be how a real stamp designer feels. Hope you have fun.
    Day 4
    OK , time to face that background ; your background must be one large image , and it must be of where you wish your card or letter to go....You can be creative and show a map with an x LOL, it can be a person, it can be a room ( like a kitchen) or it can be somewhere totally imaginative, as long as it it where or to whom you would have sent this card.
    It is actually a bit difficult to make it look ok, so I wish you a stressfree scrap LOL...
    ​Day 5
    ​Thank you all so much for taking part. Day 5 is easy, just add 1 to 5 elements any where on your page, it can be anything from a star to a border. hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.

Last edited by nemla; 11-20-2017, 02:12 AM.

Hope this is okay

Comment

• nemla
      nemla commented
      Editing a comment
      hi, thanks for taking part. I have just realized that my pages are usually 8x8 and most of you work in 12x12 so the stamp looks small on your page. Please feel free to resize on day 2 , it will be much easier for you to work on it if it is bigger.

• bondem
      bondem commented
      Editing a comment
      Okay, thanks Nemla had wondered.

Here's my stamp

Comment

• nemla
      nemla commented
      Editing a comment
      thanks for taking part, if you feel you need to resize ( see comment to Bondem above you ), feel free to do so on day 2, but it looks ok to me.

Thank you Nemla for the challenge xx

Comment

• nemla
      nemla commented
      Editing a comment
      thanks for taking part, I hope it will be fun

Yeapy !! I love the progressive challenge, it boils the imagination so much. Thank you for your two gifts!

http://gallery.justartscrapbooking.com/u1191-orkan.html

Comment

• nemla
      nemla commented
      Editing a comment
      your welcome, looking forward to your page.

OK, confused already-----DUHHHHHHH~~~ I see three entries already, BUT, all three are different sized stamps. Is there a correct size? Are the ones you are giving us the correct size? Will we be able to resize at a later time??? Nothing like bombarding you with questions on the first day!!! HUGS HUGS HUGS!!!!! Oh-----wait-----One more question!!! There was nothing mentioned about where to place the stamp?????? OHHHH, OK, Vivi----I'll be good!!

Comment

• Evelyn
      Evelyn commented
      Editing a comment
      Nancy ... I come here and find this already ... we're 2 minutes into the challenge and you're confused ... my achin' head

• NancyP
      NancyP commented
      Editing a comment
      Do I have to come over there and hurt you???????

• nemla
      nemla commented
      Editing a comment
      you two play nice !

Here's mine, cant wait to see what is next, Thank you for the challenge Nemia.

http://gallery.justartscrapbooking.c...-ps-scrap.html

Comment

• nemla
      nemla commented
      Editing a comment
      thanks for playing

my first day.............

Comment

• nemla
      nemla commented
      Editing a comment
      thank you for taking part

can't wait to see what fun you have in store for us with this one, Vivi

Comment

• nemla
      nemla commented
      Editing a comment
      crossing fingers you wont be disappointed ...gulp....

• Evelyn
      Evelyn commented
      Editing a comment
      if I am ... I'll let you know and then I'll get over it

• nemla
      nemla commented
      Editing a comment
      ;-) its a deal

Thanks for the challenge, Vivi! Here's my Part 1:

Last edited by Alfred; 11-12-2017, 02:50 PM.

Comment

• nemla
      nemla commented
      Editing a comment
      great stamp Alfred, thanks for playing along

Here's my stamp!! I have a feeling this is going to be a very interesting Progressive Scrap!!

Comment

• nemla
      nemla commented
      Editing a comment
      perfect Nancy, thanks

http://gallery.justartscrapbooking.com/u1191-orkan.html

Comment

• nemla
      nemla commented
      Editing a comment
      great stamp, thanks for taking part

How could I resist --- I'm in and ready

http://gallery.justartscrapbooking.c...ive-day-1.html

Comment

• nemla
      nemla commented
      Editing a comment
      resistance is futile LOL go with it.

Thank you for the challenge. Can't wait to see what is next. xxxx

Comment

• nemla
      nemla commented
      Editing a comment
      thanks for playing along

Thank you so much Vivi for what promises to be a very fun challenge. xxx

Comment

• nemla
      nemla commented
      Editing a comment
      your welcome, hope you still think it is fun at the end !
Working...
X