X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pekarokiki
    started a topic Progressive Scrap for October 2017

Progressive Scrap for October 2017

Here we go for this month's progressive scrap and I'm feeling so nervous you wouldn't believe lol

Please upload your pages into the Progressive Scrap Gallery section HERE and then come back to this thread and show what you have created. I will post my part after each instruction and I’ll comment on each of your parts here and then in the gallery for your final parts!

Part 1 : Choose 1 paper for your background and then 2 more papers to complement ... with these 2, place the first on the left vertically approx 1/3rd the width of your page and the 2nd on top of this but slightly narrower on both sides. (As a sneak peak you will be using 1 large photo on your LO, this will help when choosing your papers), you can add shadows etc at a later stage.

Part 2 : I want you to add 2 more paper strips to be placed on top of the first 2, the first approx 1/3rd the width of the top strip from Part 2 and the second slightly narrower than this - keep them aligned on the left side. On the right edge give both strips some sort of shape (i.e. scalloped, wavy etc)
    Add your photo onto the background paper and mask this.....it should be coming out from underneath the paper strips, centred on the page (space top and bottom - approx 1/2 the page)
    Add a paint splat and/or stamp extending out from underneath to complement your photo

Part 3 : You all must be wondering how much more can go on this page.....
    For this part choose 2 or more flowers plus leaves - or any other elements to compliment your page (minimum 4 but no more than 6) and make a small cluster tucked under the top shaped strip towards the top of your page.
    At this stage, if you haven't done so already, add shadows to your layers & cluster...
    Add a frame to your large photo to highlight 'part' of it and then add a title top left of your photo

Part 4
    For this part add a cluster going across the bottom of your photo, minimum of 7 flowers/elements and shadows - try not to bunch but if you do, leave the right side clear (yes, there’s more to come 😱) plus, add some journalling or a quote going around the top right of your photo frame or - if you used a quote in Step 3, just one word; if you didn’t put anything in Step 3 now’s the time!
    You can change/move/resize 2 things at this stage if required.

Part 5 - FINAL
    OK, final day and all of your LOs are already thus far amazing..
    Now this is the point at which I become like Marmite .... you'll either love me or hate me and I'm thinking it'll be more the latter!!
    I want you to add 3 more ''small" frames & photos ..... sorry, yes 3!! You can move/resize anything on your page if you feel it necessary.... these 3 to be placed bottom right of your large one and can be slightly off the page .... that is IT!!

Thank you so much everybody for participating .... it's been fun watching your pages come together, having kittens at the same time knowing what else was to come but, I feel certain that all your end results will be beautiful as always! And, as a last/final/ultimate note ........ a big thank you to Anne-Marie for guiding me on doing a progressive scrap and also to Robyn as it was her page (here) that I got the inspiration from (and I've only just noticed that that was her final page on a progressive scrap too!).
    I will be back to leave you all love in the gallery on your final pages.

Here is my first part:

My second part:

My third part...sorry my examples are so large, the first was perfect but can't get that size again for some reason!!

My Part 4

My Final page

Last edited by Pekarokiki; 10-16-2017, 02:26 PM.

• doglvr49
    commented on 's reply
    Great final step! Wonderful page. xxx

• doglvr49
    commented on 's reply
    Beautiful step 5. Love this page. Great colors. xxx

• Pekarokiki
    commented on 's reply
    Absolutely love your LO Grace, the three additional photos are perfect and look like an extension to the Leaf cluster. Great finish & thank you for participating!

• Pekarokiki
    commented on 's reply
    I love how the leaves look like her dress, love the quote, great part 4 Grace!

• Poppy
    commented on 's reply
    love the added photos Grace they finish your page off beautifully.xxx

• Poppy
    commented on 's reply
    Beautiful cluster, love your colourful Autumn page.xxx

• Grace
    replied
    Karen, thank you for hosting the fun challenge. All the pages are fabulous!
    Again, I'm sorry for being late. Here is Day 5 and final page. Added 3 photos on bottom right side.

Leave a comment:

• Grace
    replied
    Karen, I'm sorry that I'm late with Days 4 and 5.
    Day 4: Resized title to make space for quote
    Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower. Albert Camus
    Added cluster at bottom of photo

Leave a comment:

• Pekarokiki
    commented on 's reply
    Your three additional photos are beautiful....great final page, thank you for joining in!

• Pekarokiki
    commented on 's reply
    Another gorgeous cluster, love the OOB on the leaves and your journalling!

• Pekarokiki
    commented on 's reply
    Lovely cluster & frame A-M, good to see you back!

• Pekarokiki
    commented on 's reply
    Lol Jodie I believe you....
    Your final page is brilliant and using parts of your main photo is a great idea. I love your happy page ...great colours, clusters and photos..thank you so much for participating!

• Poppy
    commented on 's reply
    Love your finished page Anne Marie, the colours the image, clusters and the three photos are perfectly created for your stunning page.xxx

• Poppy
    commented on 's reply
    Beautiful clusters and word art.xxx
Working...
X