Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chief Guest Of My Birthday!!

Hello friends!!

It was my birthday on 5th of this month. We had a homely get together with close relatives, my mom and dad, my hubby's friends and some neighbours etc. The honor of the chief guest went to my little guy who is enjoying a party 1st time on his 4months life. He dressed quite well and didn't make any accident on new clothes(), didn't cry much though he doesn't like cameras much!! abut he posed well on a chair for a happy baby photo.. May be because he got many gifts.
    Yeah, It was my birthday but most of the guests bought gifts for him, lol!!!

Have a look!!

He has got enough hair on head in a month.. My mom said I was totally like him when I was 4months old..

Looking cute, eh??

He is adorable Krissy, sounds like you had a really great birthday.....both of you lol!

Comment

• KrissyScrapsDesigns
      Editing a comment
      Haha!!! Thank you so very much Kiki.. Yes, The birthday was quite fun..

He is adorable Krissy!! Happy belated birthday!!!!

Comment

Such a handsome little one, Krissy!

My Just Art Gallery

Comment

• KrissyScrapsDesigns
      Editing a comment
      Hah!! Don't tell me.. He is a number one naughty boy.. His favorite game is punching everyone's nose..lol!!

I've been hoping to see him soon, Krissy! Happy belated birthday. Can we know his name, please?

Comment

• KrissyScrapsDesigns
      Editing a comment
      Sorry the photo has been deleted as my Image shack account was deleted I don't know how. But I will surely post his latest photo soon. His name is 'Lakshya'-- It's an Indian name and in English it means 'Aim of Life'. Like it??

• Evelyn
      Evelyn commented
      Editing a comment
      I do like it ... strong

It sounds like you had a great birthday Krissy. I love your son's name and its meaning.
    Save

Comment

Happy Belated Birthday Krissy! I'm looking forward to seeing your son!
      Sandy

Comment

Working...
      X