No announcement yet.

Rosters 2017 - Progressive Scraps

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jenny has contacted me about the December Progressive Scrap. She is not at all well right now and won't be in a position to host that scrap. On behalf of all our members I send her our love and lots of supportive, get well hugs.

Consequently there is a vacancy for a host for the December Progressive Scrap starting December 10th. Would anyone like to host this scrap?

Thanks.

Comment

thanks for understanding and I hope someone will take it on ,Happy scrapping jenny

Comment

hope you feel better real soon Jenny

Comment

Hope you feel better soon Jenny.xxxx

Comment

I think people will be sick of me if I do two in a row, but I do have the one I had planned for spring nearly ready, so if no one else comes forward I can do it. But please let someone else if possible.
            Jenny so sorry you are ill. Please get well soon.

Comment

• Evelyn
              Evelyn commented
              Editing a comment
              Vivi ... I never get sick of seeing what you come up with ... but surely someone in this great group will have a go at it

• nemla
              nemla commented
              Editing a comment
              ahh thanks Evelyn

Thank you Vivi. Evelyn had also offered to be a back up too, and as much as I love you both, I was hoping that somebody who hasn't hosted a Progressive Scrap previously may like to do it.

Any takers before Evelyn and Vivi do battle for hosting honors?? LOL

Comment

No battle from me, ( even if I do love a verbal whatsit with Evelyn LOL ) I am super happy to wait till April ..

Comment

• Evelyn
                Evelyn commented
                Editing a comment
                HA Vivi ... I was handing it off to you without a peep!

I would love to do one, but I am sooooo nervous I am going to mess it up. Perhaps a more experienced member would be better. xxxxx

Comment

• nemla
                nemla commented
                Editing a comment
                Don't be daft, What experience ? You have been running challenges for ages at Daisy trail . Go for it, it is a lot of fun.

• Robyn
                Robyn commented
                Editing a comment
                Rosie, I would LOVE for you to host!! Will you do it??

• Evelyn
                Evelyn commented
                Editing a comment
                just try to imagine the TONE in this reply ......... really?!

Yes. I will give it a go. I really would like to do one but I do get a bit nervous. xxxxxxxx

Comment

• Robyn
                Robyn commented
                Editing a comment
                Way to go Rosie!! THANK YOU!!!

• Evelyn
                Evelyn commented
                Editing a comment
                ~ wonderful ~ it'll be so much fun to see what you come up with ...

• nemla
                nemla commented
                Editing a comment
                Doing the dance of joy

hey there. I put down for March but was put in the Feb spot. Would you like me to do 2 in a row? I can, but I'm not as imaginative as Vivi. The Nov challenge is a gas and a half.

​Rosie, it isn't that hard. I usually just make a LO and write down the steps as I go that way I don't forget what I did.
              Last edited by Kythe; 11-17-2017, 03:59 PM.

Comment

• Robyn
                Robyn commented
                Editing a comment
                My mistake Kythe. As originally requested, I've put you in for March. Thanks.
            Working...
            X