Using a mask in Craft Artist , the quick way

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using a mask in Craft Artist , the quick way

Here is aLINK to a very quick tut on how to use a mask in CA. The link will take you to my drop box. It is ( I hope ) a PDF first time I try to do this through word, so I hope it worked. The actual word link is the link so click on that. If you have problems please let me know.
    Last edited by nemla; 08-11-2017, 09:16 AM.

Thank you for the tut Vivi!

Comment

• nemla
      nemla commented
      Editing a comment
      hi see new post in tips and tutorials I posted a folder with my old tuts...

• Pekarokiki
      Pekarokiki commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you Vivi for doing all this!

Thank you so much Vivi!! I was just going to ask how to do this.
    Save
    Save
    Save
    Save

Comment

• nemla
      nemla commented
      Editing a comment
      hi perhaps you will find the new link in tips and tutorials helpful. I just posted a file with some of my old tuts.
      Last edited by nemla; 08-29-2017, 05:06 PM.

Does anybody please know why I can't use the link? I've tapped on it and it takes me to a Dropbox but it does nothing else except show me a blank screen. What am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance

Comment

Any one else having problems ???

Comment

Hi again Vivi, I have now managed to open ur tuts on my iPad. It seems to be having some kind of hiccup, but I got there in the end. Thanks they are great, I have now saved them to print off later. Thanks again, and sorry to have worried you.

Comment

• nemla
        nemla commented
        Editing a comment
        Glad they worked. Hope they are helpful. There should be some more coming soon. I just have to find them first LOL

Hi vivi, I tried this on my laptop today and it linked first time. I think it's a ipad thing. So just to say again, thankyou very much.

Comment

• nemla
        nemla commented
        Editing a comment
        hi, I have just posted a link to a file on my drop box with a few tutorials I did ages ago. you will find it is the tips and tutorials thread.
    Working...
    X