Hello from New Zealand

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from New Zealand

I have only just found this site. Looks great. I am an ex daisytrailer. I recognise a few names. I have really missed my scrapbooking since daisytrail went I have been having a break. I look forward to getting back to it and seeing all your lovely pages.
    Lindsay (linitseed on daisytrail).

Lindsay, a warm Welcome to Justart! so glad you found us!

Comment

Hi Lindsay!
      Welcome to Just Art!!

Comment

Hello Lindsay (waving from across the ditch in Tasmania) and welcome to our site. I think you will feel very much at home here.

Comment

Great to meet you Lindsay! Welcome to Just Art!
          Sandy

Comment

Welcome to Just Art, Lindsay, I'm glad you're here!

My Just Art Gallery

Comment

Welcome, Lindsay! I’m glad you finally found your way here. (I remember you from DaisyTrail, where you may have known me as ‘corniest’.)

Comment

• Sue C
                Sue C commented
                Editing a comment
                lol ... just got to ask .... 'corniest' ????? ....

• Alfred
                Alfred commented
                Editing a comment
                'Fraid so, Sue! It derives from my fondness for puns, and it has its origins in my attempt to set up a 'Bigfoot For Life' portable email address many years ago. Finding that 'corn' and 'corny' (i.e. 'corn/corny at bigfoot dot com') were already taken, I settled for 'corniest' instead.

Welcome Lindsay ... you will love it here and yes it is a great site ... the 'GREATEST'

Comment

Hi Lindsay and welcome to Just Art!

My Just Art Gallery

Comment

Hi Lindsay, very welcome to Just Art. I remember you too from Daisy Trail. I'm from NZ had a lot of fun with different challenges here.

Comment

Hi Lindsay, welcome to Just Art you'll feel right at home here

Comment

Bienvenue Lindsay ! A bientôt sur ce fantastique forum

http://gallery.justartscrapbooking.com/u1191-orkan.html

Comment

Hello again Lindsay. A very warm welcome to Just Art. You will really love it here. xxxxxx

Comment

welcome, I am sure you will love it. If you haven't posted anywhere since Daisytrail remember that for here ( and all other sites come to that ) you have to export your page as image ( picture ) JPEG option depending on your version, and making sure it does nor exceed 250 kb CA. 600x600 pixels. Enjoy

Comment

Hi Lindsay welcome to Just Art, it's lovely to have you here, we are a friendly bunch if you need anything don't be afraid to ask looking forward to seeing your pages.xxx

Comment

Working...
                            X