1. April Mood Board Challenge

Rosie

Esteemed Senior Member
What a wonderful page. Love the sketched penguins but I really adore the one that wants to be an Easter Bunny. That is so cute. The greenery and the big flower are fabulous. Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge. xxxx

Rosie

Esteemed Senior Member
What an adorable ATC. Absolutely love the little mice in the heart and the cute bunny holding up the tag. The bunting across the corner looks lovely. Beautiful delicate colours too. Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge. xxxx

cinderella

I had trouble posting this page yesterday, so you may have seen it eveywhere in digiland but here! :)
I was inspired by the bunnies, the eggs, and the greenery.

Rosie

Esteemed Senior Member
I have put your page under this post so everyone can see it. This is such a beautiful delicate page. Love the bunny ears and the artsy flowers. The image if the egs is lovely and wonderfully framed. Reallu love the cluster in the top right hand corner. Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge. xxxxx

Rosie

Esteemed Senior Member
Really gorgeous picture and photo treatment. Love the beautiful flowers, framing and the small images above the photo. The colours are really lovely. A fabulous page. Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge. xxxx

Rosie

Esteemed Senior Member
Thanks Rosie - here's mine inspired by eggs, children and easter:
Gorgeous images and framing. Love hos you have blended the eggs into the background. Those bunnies are so adorable. Such a beautifully designed page. Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge. xxxx

Rosie

Esteemed Senior Member
Mood-Board-Challenge.jpg

What an absolutely gorgeous elephant picture. I really love the small elephant walking on the word art. The flower clusters and the butterflies are the perfect finishing touch. Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge. xxxx