1. April Mood Board Challenge

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host

Celebrating children and reading for TELL ME A STORY DAY! Thanks, Rosie, for a great Mood Board! xo
What a fabulous scene in the library. Love all the children and the dogs. A really wonderful page for the mood board. Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge xxxxx

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host
Thank you for the super fun challenge. I used:
*Greenery {in my layout}
*Easter {Easter Photos}
and *Art {Coloring Easter Eggs}

Credits in Gallery!

View attachment 168217
What gorgeous pictures and lovely design for the mood board. Love the background paper and the stunning clusters. A really fabulous memory page. Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge. xxxxx

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host
lovely mood board example, Rosie ... here's mine
Fabulous images and really beautiful design. Love the book mark and the little note book. The concept and sentiment are wonderful, Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge. xxxx

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host
Thank you for the challenge, Rosie. I took the elephant, greenery, green and grey colours.

Absolutely love that picture of the elephants especially the little one touching the older one with her trunk. Your background is fantastic. Wonderful colours and textures. Just perfect for the photo. I heartily agree with the title. Just hope someone listens. Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge. xxxx