10.Pick Your Palette Challenge April

Kythe

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host
Those colours are divine! Magnificent page with a meaningful message. Terrific photo alterations too.

Kythe

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host
Oh wow. I really, really like the palette and how you used it in your final piece. The colour pops within the photo are perfect. Bright, bold page just shouts "Look at Me!"

Kythe

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host
This has got to be the happiest photo I have seen in a while. Look at the joy! Beautifully expressed to capture the joy of the little girl.

Kythe

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host
Wonderful page with so much interest within. The chosen kit perfectly fits the theme of the photo!

Kythe

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host
What a serene entryway. I like the added bistro table and chairs and the photo effects. Love the colours chosen for the palette .I hope you get to sit in your friend's court yard for lovely little chats.

Kythe

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host
I have to say it... you people ROCK! These are fantastic pages.. every single one of them have interest, are well composed and are totally unique to you. Thank you all for supporting this challenge.

Kythe

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host
So to all entrants: I will limit my comments to the gallery as comments here do not fall under the initial entry as they did previously. I will however hit the LIKE button to show you that I have indeed seen your entry and a comment will be in the gallery.

A-M

Challenge Host
Here is my photo and colours. Hopefully I will have time to create a page but maybe not today.

Now here is my layout:

Last edited:

Kythe

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host
Lovely page Beth. Please tuck it into the Monthly Challenge gallery. I almost missed it. lol