11. April Scraplift Challenge

SonjaS

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host
Hello everybody and welcome to a new Challenge!!
First of all a BIG thank you for last month!!! I was overwhelmed with all the gorgeous sketchy layouts!! :-M
Thank you!!

This month:
"They" say... the Just Art gallery is the most gorgeous gallery in digi-land...
"They" say...it's full of inspiration and gorgeousness...

So...show me!!!

Browse through our gorgeous gallery and find a layout you love and lift it!!

I found this gorgeous layout made by DivaMom96

And this is my lift:

As always: HAVE FUN!!

I can't wait to see your contributions this month!!

Hugs, Sonja :-i

Renee'

Thank you so much for this super fun challenge. I love the layout you scrap lifted, and you did a beautiful job on the layout you created!

Here is the layout I lifted by HeidiH. I loved the soft colors that she used on her layout. It was a fun layout to create a layout! Thank you HeidiH for your inspiration!
HeidiH Layout: https://gallery.justartscrapbooking.com/scrap-challenges/p19838-progressive-scrap-january-2017.html

And here is the layout I created, It was so much fun getting the inspiration from HeidiH's page to create my own layout!

And Mine: https://gallery.justartscrapbooking.com/monthly-challenges/p55565-april-scraplift-challenge.html

Last edited:

orkan

Esteemed Senior Member
Thank you for the challenge Sonja!!
according to the layouts already laid, the bar is high! beautiful work

SonjaS

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host
Thank you for the compliment Renee! I LOVE your scraplift!! So cute! Love all the circles and the chosen colors! Beautiful layout and scraplift!!
Thank you so much for participating!

SonjaS

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host
Gorgeous Scraplift Jody! I love the masking and framing of the photo! Excellent choice and beautiful layout!
Thank you so much for participating!!

SonjaS

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host
Beautiful layout, Mary! Love the quote and the magical feel of the page. Gorgeous blending of the trees in the background!
Thank you so much for participating!

SonjaS

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host
Oh, Kathy, I love this so much!!! I love how you changed it to a winter scene! (I prefer the Summer scene too, lol!) Beautiful scene!

Anne

Challenge Host
Thank you for the challenge Sonja. This could have been a reverse scraplift as my page is an old one of mine from 2014 (DaisyTrail days!) and Patricia's page was from 2017! ;)
They are so similar that I thought I would enter my 'Tranqulity' page for the challenge.

Patricia's page:

My Page:

SonjaS

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host
Gorgeous layout Barb!! Love the soft pink and the beautiful blending of the photo in the background! Awesome scraplift!!

SonjaS

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host
WOW! Gorgeous scraplift Rosie!! Love the face, her photo treatment and the flowers in her hair! Very beautiful!!