11. April Scraplift Challenge

SonjaS

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host
As always Anita, your photo treatment is exceptional!! Very beautiful! Love the framing and texture of the layout!!
Gorgeous page, thank you so much for participating!!

SonjaS

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host
The reflection of the sun on the water outside the frame is so beautiful!! Love the clustering on the side with the grasses (again looks like the grass is going out of the frame) Gorgeous layout!!
Thank you so much for participating!!

SonjaS

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host
Very beautiful Lillias!! Love the soft blending/photo treatment of the face and the gorgeous flowercluster! Awesome scraplift!!
Thank you so much for participating!

SonjaS

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host
What a cute little bunny! (I love bunnies!!) Love the Fall colors too and the distressed background. Gorgeous layout, Orkan!

SonjaS

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host
WOW! Awesome Scraplift, Micheline!! Gorgeous photo treatment and I love the purple! Especially love your attention to detail with the wilted rose!!

SonjaS

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host
@lieblingsomma What a beautiful layout, Silvia! Love the little OOB of the lamb! Gorgeous colors and excellent choice for your Scraplift! Thank you so much for participating!!

SonjaS

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host
Awesome layout @JanD !! Love the scene you've created! (and I really love this kit too!, lol!)

SonjaS

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host
I'm a BIG fan of lighthouses!! They are so beautiful and so is your layout! Love the colors and texture and the gorgeous blending/sketching of your photo!!
Thank you so much for participating @bahtoy Beth!!

SonjaS

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host
Amazing layout @Elk Fan Sherry!! The clustering of the flowers is just beautiful!! Love the coordinating colors of the flowers and the photo and the framing!

wombat146

Premier Senior Member
Terrific challenge Sonja, but it was hard trying to lift just one!!! :)

I settled on this one from Barb and was inspired by her photo and the overall feeling of celebration.

Here is my page with my two youngest grandchildren playing around at the beach recently at sunrise! :)

SonjaS

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host
I agree, Ona, @wombat146 , it's so difficult to pick just one! So much gorgeousness in the gallery, but I think you made an excellent choice and Scraplift!!! Love the big photo on your layout!! They look so happy! And the sky is just magnificent!!

BrightEyes

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host
I have always been a fan of Rosie's LOs and her April PYP2 LO caught my eye right away.

As it so happened, I had Rosie's beautiful Celtic Dreams that I kept meaning to use for a LO.
Here is my lift using it.

Thanks for the collection and the inspiration, Rosie!!