• Suggest a palette for our end of year members' kit HERE.  Suggestions to be submitted by Tuesday 19th please.

11. April Scraplift Challenge

SonjaS

Premier Senior Member
What a gorgeous layout @Lella ! Love the sketch effect and the beautiful cluster with the butterfly! Awesome Scraplift, thank you so much for participating!!

SonjaS

Premier Senior Member
Very good choice Kay @BrightEyes !! I'm a big fan of Rosie's layouts too and I think you made a wonderful Scraplift!! I love the blue color and the gorgeous clustering!! Thank you so much for participating!!

SonjaS

Premier Senior Member
Such a delicate page, @WendyP Love the framing and the beautiful flower cluster!! Excellent Scraplift!! Thank you so much for participating!!

SonjaS

Premier Senior Member
First of all: Congrats on your Featured page, @KarenB This is such an awesome page!! I especially LOVE the cluster of leaves and birds!
Thank you so much for participating!

SonjaS

Premier Senior Member
Awww, the little kitty looks so sad in the rain..What a wonderful layout @Magnolia57 Love all the splatters and the raincloud and the muted colors! Thank you so much for participating!!

SonjaS

Premier Senior Member
What a fabulous Scraplift, @KimR. !! Love the colors, the circles and the awesome framing and OOB!! That is such a cute photo!
Thank you so much for participating!!

Rose Thorn

I chose to scrap lift 'Remember' layout by Tami Miller.

Remember
Here is mine, funny thing... I didn't even realize that my photo subjects were the same (father with brothers) until after I completed it. :D

2019-April-ScrapLiftChallenge.jpg