• Members' end of year kit.  Please VOTE HERE for the colour and name of your choice.  Voting closes on November 28th.

12. Photography Challenge

Pekarokiki

Esteemed Senior Member
This is my Week 2 .... I took this while in Alicante and have been searching to find a description other than a succulent....finally found a match on google and apparently it’s an Aeonium Arboreum Hybrid ?

nemla

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - November
Here is my week 3 an apple blossom, taken last weekend. (our brand new apple tree, this is the only blossoms on it , but they are there lol )

A-M

@nemla Vivi, thankyou for encouraging me to go outside and take photos this month as I was able to create nice page for my CT work with Connie Prince using photos I had taken of our Chinese Lantern flowers. I was a guest on Connie's CT for this month.

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
Last edited:

A-M

Here is my photo for week 4
The magnolia bushes are all coming out in blooms. I am not sure why the buds have dark spots on them. I am wondering is it due to grasshoppers I found on the plants the other day.

Pekarokiki

Esteemed Senior Member
Week 4 - the Bluebells are appearing everywhere in the garden since the weekends sun, so lovely to see them......taken with my phone again...

Thanks Vivi for the challenge, it’s been lovely seeing all the different plants!

Magnolia57

Premier Senior Member
Here is my week 4. We are in Indianapolis for the weekend and these were on the capitol building lawn. Not sure how good the photo is. I only have my laptop and the display colors are not very good.