14. April Progressive Scrap

Anne

I’ll plonk myself here.....looking forward to your challenge Kim.....thank you! X

2. Sincere apologies Kim, I had to redo my first step again as my page was blank when I opened it...I have done my best to recreate it!

:-c

Last edited:

JodyT

I will pop in here. I may have to finish the last couple of prompts late though, as I am going away on Friday and wont have internet access for a while.

Day 1

Day 2

Last edited:

A-M

I will start this challenge but may not finish as my progressive pages usually end up being NO GOOD !
Step 1 ( I found the shape in amongst the shapes for my program and it goes with the photos I want to use)

Step 2

Step 3

Last edited:

Lindsay

Thank you Kim for hosted the Progressive Scrap. Here is my day 1
Day 2
Here is my Day 3

Last edited:

Lillias

Premier Senior Member
Thanks for the Challenge Kim
Claiming my spot here...

Day 1.

Day 2.

Day 3.

Day 4.

Day 5.

Last edited:

Pekarokiki

Premier Senior Member
My second part .....

I love all the pages so far - great shapes ......here's my first part .....

Last edited:

KimR.

Administrator and Premier Senior Member
Staff member
We just got home from a night away and a fun day at the zoo. I'll post step 2 in the morning and get caught up seeing your pages after work tomorrow!

Ursula

Premier Senior Member
Thanks for the challenge, Kim. Here is my part 1. Unfortunately, I can finish part 5 by the end of April only as I have a training week with Josie after Easter.

Day 2

Day 3

Last edited:

Barb

Premier Senior Member
Thank you Kim x

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Last edited:

KimR.

Staff member
Okay, friends, I love the new forum but when there is more than one image in a post it makes it VERY difficult to comment here. (Maybe someone has a suggestion for that?) So I've liked your post here and will comment in the gallery.

I'm loving what everyone has done so far and looking forward to more!

Evelyn

Premier Senior Member
Last edited:

KimR.

Staff member
I've scrolled through this thread a couple of times, I hope I haven't missed anyone!