14. Pop -Up : Poetry

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Pop - Up : Poetry

Words can add so much emphasis even to the simplest of pages.
So for this challenge let's use some poetry instead of quotes.
Take any poem you like and create a page in any style you wish.
Please have a few lines of the poem on your page.

Upload your page to Monthly Challenges / Pop - Up then put it into this thread.

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Thank you Barb for the Challenge ♥♥
Beautiful page Anita and remember learning that poem at school too. Love the field of Daffodils you have place her in. Thank you for taking part in the challenge xx

Last edited:

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
@ KAPOH

Great ATC and love the image you chose for the poem. Thank you for taking part in the challenge xx

Last edited:

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Thank you for the pop up challenge Barb I had fun making this as when my Granddaughter Ella was six she always used to say she was staying six she is 18 now.xxx
What a lovely poem and page, Mary. I bet Ella is pleased now that she didn't stay at six. Thank you for taking part in the challenge xx

Last edited:

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Thank you for the challenge Barb - this poem takes me back to grade school years.
Lovely textures and framed image, Kathy. Been awhile since I last heard that poem. Thank you for taking part in the challenge xx

Last edited:

JanD

Premier Senior Member

Like so many, I was taken back to my school days when I first heard this poem by Robert Frost. Perhaps it was a seed that was planted in my head and brought me to Colorado to live and play in the mountains? Thanks Barb for a wonderful challenge!

JanD

Premier Senior Member
Thank you for the pop up challenge Barb I had fun making this as when my Granddaughter Ella was six she always used to say she was staying six she is 18 now.xxx
CUTE..........wish I could be 6 again! haaaaaaaa Love your page and description of Ella's wish. xo