14. Pop -Up : Poetry

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member

Like so many, I was taken back to my school days when I first heard this poem by Robert Frost. Perhaps it was a seed that was planted in my head and brought me to Colorado to live and play in the mountains? Thanks Barb for a wonderful challenge!
A lovely poem and great page, Jan. Love the silhouette of the couple trudging their way home. Thank you for taking part in the challenge xx

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
A great challenge Barb....thank you. I know you probably have seen this before ( ;) ) but it's new to JustArt...lol

An oldie but a goodie, Anne. Lovely poem and great view. Thank you for taking part in the challenge xx

Magnolia57

Premier Senior Member
El Dorado by Edgar Allen Poe. In the movie El Dorado, James Caan's character recites lines from this poem periodically, so my page has a western flavor. The first words of the poem, Gaily bedight mean brightly dressed or dressed in a fancy fashion.

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
El Dorado by Edgar Allen Poe. In the movie El Dorado, James Caan's character recites lines from this poem periodically, so my page has a western flavor. The first words of the poem, Gaily bedight mean brightly dressed or dressed in a fancy fashion.
Fabulous imagery, love that sky. Great poem and remember the movie well, Phyllis. Thank you for taking part in the challenge xx

JodyT

Thank you for a really great challenge, I enjoyed matching the photos to the poem very much.

I choose the poem Trees by Joyce Kilmer.