• Do you want to give some POP to your page?   You can achieve this with the use of filters!

Check out the fabulous NEW POP-UP CHALLENGE from Kay (BrightEyes).  

15. Pop-up Fairy Challenge.

A-M

Challenge Host
I had so much fun with the Progressive Challenge this month ( thankyou Jan) and it enabled me to use something I created last year over at The Lily Pad.
I decided I would encourage others to join in for some fun.

You need to visit this website HERE to find out your fairy name and description.
After you find out the fun name and description go ahead and create a fun page to share it all with us. Upload your artwork to your member gallery and then choose to share it also in the Pop-up Challenges gallery. For instructions on this see HERE

Here is my page from the Progressive Challenge and I will also share the page I created last year.

My page from The Lily Pad:

JanD

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host
I had so much fun with the Progressive Challenge this month ( thankyou Jan) and it enabled me to use something I created last year over at The Lily Pad.

You need to visit this website HERE to find out your fairy name and description.
After you find out the fun name and description go ahead and create a fun page to share it all with us. Upload your artwork to your member gallery and then choose to share it also in the Pop-up Challenges gallery. For instructions on this see HERE

Here is my page from the Progressive Challenge and I will also share the page I created last year.

How did I miss this Challenge? I'm going over RIGHT NOW and see who I am............fairy, that is! (and thanks for joining the Progressive, too.)

JanD

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host
What a fantastic challenge Anne-Marie. Really enjoyed doing this.
This is Princess Iris of Wolf Range and her best friend Emi the wolf.

Rosie, she's absolutely gorgeous! Oh, wait, that's YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND your Fairy name is PERFECT! :-f

JanD

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host

You ARE a Moondancer from way back, aren't you? I just knew it! Lovely page, great layering and thank you for a really FUN Pop-Up!