• POLL!    Are you interested in a end of the year members' kit?  See the details HERE.   POLL!

15. POP-UP!! Just Art Birthday Cake Challenge

KimR.

Administrator and Supreme Senior Member
Staff member
Challenge Host - November
Birthday CAKES

ll do? Happy Birthday Just Art and thank you Robyn for the best group EVER! :-l
Well, Jan, you've outdone yourself with all of these delicious looking cakes! I'll have some of EACH, pretty please! ;) Thank you for participating in the challenge!

KimR.

Staff member

Thank you for a fun challenge Kim and I echo all that you have said about Just Art and Robyn...she is an absolute star! x
Beautiful colors on that yummy 3-tier cake! Love the banner and the little one peeking out from the corner! Thank you for participating in the challenge!

KimR.

Staff member
@KimR. Thankyou for this fun challenge. I had fun creating my own cake template to use.

Love the bright colors and tilted layers, Anne-Marie! Fantastic cake! Thank you for participating in the challenge!

KimR.

Staff member
Kim, thank you for the cake template and for the wonderful challenge!

Just Art is definitely fun, Grace, and so is your cake! Love the balloons and pink art doll! Thank you for participating in the challenge!

KimR.

Staff member
Thank you for the template. This is an ATC:
Lovely cake. Love the hedgehog and hope he doesn't eat too much cake! ;) Thank you for participating in the challenge!

KimR.

Staff member
Happy Birthday Just Art - great idea for a challenge Kim ...... my second attempt lol ......

Love the square cake all wrapped up in ribbons, Karen! Great border and banner! Thank you for participating in the challenge!

KimR.

Staff member
Thank you Kim, what a great achievement for Robyn. Congratulations on fabulous site Robyn. Here is my page, not just a cake but a party in celebration.
So glad you invited the teddy bears to our party, Lindsay! Adorable and fun page! Thank you for participating in the challenge!

KimR.

Staff member
Happy Birthday JustArt and well done and Thank you Robyn ♥♥
Beautiful and yummy cake. The bear and balloons make for a great celebration! Thank you for participating in the challenge!

KimR.

Staff member
You all are true bakers and cake decorators! Loving the cakes!