• REMINDER  -  NOVEMBER PROGRESSIVE SCRAP

starts this Sunday, 10th.   Thank you to Vivi (nemla) for hosting.

15. POP-UP!! Just Art Birthday Cake Challenge

KimR.

Administrator and Supreme Senior Member
Staff member
Challenge Host - November
beautiful birthday cards ... thank you, Robyn ... and thank you for the template, Kim
Love the background and your beautiful cake, Evelyn! Great wordart! Thank you for participating in the challenge!

KimR.

Staff member
thank you for the challenge et the template Kim! Thank you Robyn for all you make for the site and our group! xx

Cake and balloons and champagne, what more could we want for a celebration? Fantastic page! Thank you for participating in the challenge!

KimR.

Staff member
Thank you, Robyn, for all that you do. This is and always has been a great site. Love it!
Birthday-cake-challenge.jpg

Gorgeous cake and page. Love the background! Thank you for participating in the challenge!

KimR.

Staff member
Amazing cakes, everyone. I'm so glad we get to celebrate!

KimR.

Staff member
Glad I seen this today! I had so much fun decorating this cake because the Good Lord knows I am NO good at baking a real cake anymore than I can grow a garden (NO fun skills here!)!
Credits are in my gallery:
https://forum.justartscrapbooking.com/gallery/justart-birthday-cake-challenge.56402/
View attachment 168703
I'm glad you saw it, too!
This is beautiful and would make a perfect card for a little girl! Love your cake and the hearts on the candles! Thank you for participating in the challenge!